Chapter 5 - Just Call Her

Harry's POV

 It's already 12:30 in the morning and I still can't sleep. I was thinking of what Liam said.

"If you guys ever dated, I'd say you make a good couple." Those words just kept running through my mind... Then I thought, maybe I should call her... No! Don't call her!... But I want to call her... Don't call her! You don't know what you'll say!

Just call her...

No!

Call...

No!

Call...

No!!

Call!!!

Noooo!!!

Yeeeeeessss!!! 

I'll just tweet. Hehehe.

"Hiii. Can't sleep and I don't know what to do. Maybe I should follow some of you. Yeh, I should..." I tweeted. After a few seconds, all I can see on my mentions are,

"@Harry_Styles OMG OMG OMG FOLLOW ME BBY!!! Xx"

"@Harry_Styles HARREH FOLLOW ME!"

"@Harry_Styles I love you so much Harry! Please follow me! It would mean a lot! Xx"

 It's so nice to see those tweets. I followed some of them. And then I thought, Harry, are still up on calling her? Yeah, I'll call her. I took my iPhone and scrolled down on my contacts searching for Taylor's number... Should I really call her? Ugh. Maybe I shouldn't. What if she's asleep? I'll just call her tomorrow.

 But believe it or not, I accidentally pressed the call button. Shit.

"OH GOD. NO NO NO NO!! NOOO!!!" I whisper-yelled to myself. Taylor, please don't pick up!... Psh. She picked up.

"Hello?" she said

"Uhh, hey it's Harry."

"Oh hi! Hmm. Let me guess, can't sleep, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Me too..." I heard her giggle. "So, what's up?" she added.

"Umm. Are you free on Friday?" W H U T??? Why the hell did I just said that?! Ugh.

"Oooh. No, I'm heading to New York on Friday, sorry." Aww... Wait, we're going to New York on Sunday! YESSSSSSS. 

"That's okay. Actually, the lads and I are flying to New York this Sunday. How about next week? Ya know, I'm going to a zoo with Baby Lux and her parents. Wanna come?" I announced.

"Sure! Plus, I'd love to meet Baby Lux!"

"Yipee. Can't wait." 

 She just giggled. "Me too. Umm. I have to sleep, Harry. Good night! See you next week?"

"Yeh. Good night to you too. Sweet dreams, love."

"Aww, okay. You too! G'night!" and then she hung up.

Taylor's POV

It's almost 1 am and I couldn't sleep. Ugh shit. But I was thinking of what Liam said. Processing those words. Hmmm... Suddenly, my phone rang and I quickly answered, not seeing who it was.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Uhh, hey it's Harry."

"Oh hi! Hmm. Let me guess, can't sleep, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Me too..." OMG. Why did he call? Wait, are you fangirling Taylor? Oh my God, I am! Oh shut up Taylor! I mentally slapped myself. "So, what's up?" I added.

"Umm. Are you free on Friday?" Oh God, he's asking me out!!! Wait... Great, juuuust, great. I'm not available on Friday. New York.

"Oooh. No, I'm heading to New York on Friday, sorry." I replied.

"That's okay. Actually, the lads and I are flying to New York this Sunday. How about next week? Ya know, I'm going to a zoo with Baby Lux and her parents. Wanna come?" OH HELL YEAH.

"Sure! Plus, I'd love to meet Baby Lux!"

"Yipee. Can't wait." 

 I giggled. "Me too." I'm starting to get a bit tired so, "Umm, I have to sleep, Harry. Good night! See you next week?"

"Yeh. Good night to you too. Sweet dreams, love."

"Aww, okay. You too! G'night!" I hung up.

New York, here I come...

A/N:

 Short chapter again... Sorry, friends. But I hope you liked it anyway. 

Vote/Comment/Be A Fan please. Thank you! :*