You're a Witch

Mr and Mrs Granger were incredibly proud if their gifted young daughter Hermione. Despite her frizzy and untamable hair, she had the looks of a sweet and kind-hearted girl who would do anything for those she cared about. Her dark eyes and sweet smile, that displayed her protruding teeth made her look like the type of eleven-year-old who did so well at school they were doing extra homework.

Hermione was starting school in a month's time, she was due to start at St James' academy however she was incredibly nervous about joining big school, and something that Hermione dislikes, is nerves. Hermione has a weakened bladder which causes her to have the occasional little accident, if you get what I mean. This, in turn with her anxiety of moving schools causes these accidents to be fairly regular.

At Primary school, Hermione managed to do fine with the occasional accident. The teachers always had a spare pair of underwear and a fresh dress for Hermione to change into, and if they become too regular, Hermione was no stranger to wearing a nappy for any period of time. At big school however, Hermione won't be exposed to the luxury of a fresh pair of underwear or have the chance to wear a nappy, so this only increased the anxiety, which naturally increased the number of accidents.

Hermione was discussing with her parents the possible effects of this when she heard from downstairs a letter come through the post box. The letter seemed to have been launched as if it was thrown by the postman in a fit of postal rage, as it had been thrown all the way along the hallway and almost into the lounge, this was particularly strange as it was a Sunday, and there is no post on Sundays.

Excitedly, Hermione ran up to the letter to see if it rendered any clue as to why the postman seemed so intent on launching it across the room, and to her surprise, the letter was addressed to her.

Miss Hermione Jean Granger
No.8 Heathgate
Hampstead Garden Sub.,