The Forbidden Forest

Hermione awoke to the soft morning light filtering through the curtains of the Gryffindor dormitory. She was still in her soaked nappy from the previous night, the padding filling her undergarments. She got out of bed and waddled to the bathroom, the nappy crinkling slightly with each step. She looked at herself in the mirror, her cheeks flushing as she remembered Harry's gentle touch as he had cleaned her up the night before. She took a deep breath, reminding herself that it was okay, that Harry was her friend and he didn't judge her for her bladder issues.

In the bathroom, Hermione sat on the toilet, the cold toilet seat touching her warm buttocks,  feeling the familiar sensation of relief as she pushed gently and let out a loud fart before releasing her bowel movements into the bowl. The sound echoed slightly in the quiet bathroom. Once she was done, she rose from the toilet seat and gently wiped her beneath. She then reached for a fresh nappy from the stack on the shelf. It was a daytime one, pink with princess patterns on it. The nappy was thinner than the nighttime one, designed to be discreet under her school uniform. She unfolded it, the crinkly sound filling the bathroom. She laid it out on the changing table, the soft padding facing up. She then lay down on it, pulling the front part up between her legs and fastening the tapes securely at her hips. The nappy felt snug and comfortable, the princess patterns making her smile despite her situation. Hermione felt cute and childish wearing a nappy but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, Hermione enjoyed the sensation of reliving her childhood.

After dressing and heading down to the Great Hall for breakfast, Hermione and her fellow Gryffindors headed to Potions class with Professor Snape. Hermione found herself in the dungeon-like Potions classroom, the air heavy with the scent of various ingredients. She was usually confident in this class, her mind sharp and focused. But today, her attention was divided. She was acutely aware of the snug fit of her pink, princess-patterned nappy under her school uniform. As Professor Snape began the lesson, Hermione tried to concentrate on the instructions. They were brewing a complex potion that required precise measurements and timing. However, her mind kept wandering back to her bladder, the slight pressure indicating that she needed to use the bathroom soon. She tried to ignore it, hoping to make it through the class without any accidents.Unfortunately, her distraction led to a mistake. She added too much wormwood to her potion, causing it to explode in a cloud of purple smoke. The class erupted in laughter as Snape's cold voice cut through the noise, "Ten points from Gryffindor for Granger's incompetence!"Hermione's cheeks burned with embarrassment, but the humiliation was quickly overshadowed by a more pressing issue. The shock of the explosion had caused her to lose control of her bladder. She felt a warm rush as her nappy began to soak up the urine, the absorbent padding swelling against her skin. She gasped, her hands instinctively moving to her waist, feeling the now heavy nappy. Harry, who was sitting next to her, noticed her discomfort. "Hermione, are you okay?" he asked, his voice low and concerned."I... I need to go," Hermione stammered, her face flushing a deeper shade of red. She quickly gathered her things and rushed out of the classroom, leaving a stunned Harry behind. Hermione raced down the corridor to the nearest toilets, and with each step, more warm pee filled her nappy.In the privacy of the bathroom stall, Hermione took a moment to compose herself. She could feel the wetness of the nappy against her skin, the princess patterns now faded. She unfastened the tapes and removed the soaked nappy, the weight of it a stark reminder of her accident. She cleaned herself up with baby wipes, the cool sensation a relief against her skin. She then reached for a fresh nappy, the same pink princess-patterned one. She repeated the process of changing, the fresh nappy a comforting presence. Hermione was now familiar and well-practised in changing her nappies, she knew what she was doing but still felt a sense of unease.

The evening found Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Draco Malfoy huddled together in the entrance hall, awaiting their detention, their faces a mix of apprehension and annoyance. Filch, the caretaker, was leading them down to Hagrids cabin.