Home at Last.

Hermione Granger sat in the Great Hall, waiting for the end-of-year feast to begin. She was feeling a mixture of emotions: excitement, sadness, and relief. Excitement, because she had just finished her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and she had made some amazing friends. Sadness, because she was going to miss her friends over the summer. And relief, because she had survived her first year without any major disasters.She had always stayed true to herself, and she had always fought for what she believed in.Hermione was proud of herself for what she had accomplished this year. She had not only survived, but she had thrived. She had made new friends, learned new skills, and even discovered a new love of flying.Most importantly, Hermione had learned that she could do anything she set her mind. She was no longer the shy, timid girl who had first arrived at Hogwarts. She was now a confident, powerful witch who was ready to take on the world.As Hermione waited for the feast to begin, she thought about all that she had been through this year. She smiled to herself, knowing that she had come a long way. She was ready for whatever the future held.Suddenly, the doors to the Great Hall opened, and the students all stood up to greet the staff. Dumbledore, the headmaster, walked in at the front of the procession, followed by the other professors.Dumbledore sat at the head of the table, and the students sat down. The feast began, and the students ate and drank and talked.After the feast was over, Dumbledore stood up to give his speech. He talked about the events of the year, and he praised the students for their bravery and hard work.Then, Dumbledore announced the winners of the House Cup. Slytherin had won, but Dumbledore then awarded Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Neville with points for their bravery and resourcefulness. This put Gryffindor in first place, and they won the House Cup.The students all cheered, and Hermione felt a surge of pride. She had helped her house win the House Cup and did it while wearing diapers. She was proud of herself for what she had accomplished, and she knew that she would never forget her first year at Hogwarts.

 The Hogwarts Express pulled out of the station, Hermione was sad to leave Hogwarts, but she was also excited to see her parents again.Hermione sat in her compartment, thinking about all that had happened this year. As the trio talked about Nicholas Flamel and The Philosopher's Stone, The journey faded. Hermione felt her nappies fill again as she excused herself from the compartment to change.The train ride seemed to go on forever, but eventually, it pulled into King's Cross Station. Hermione got off the train and looked around for her parents. She saw them standing in the crowd, and she ran to them."Mum! Dad!" she cried.Her parents hugged her tightly. "We're so glad to see you," her mother said."We're so proud of you," her father said.Hermione smiled. "I'm glad to be home," she said.Hermione's parents took her home, and she told them all about her year at Hogwarts. They were amazed by her stories, and they were proud of her for everything she had accomplished.Hermione was glad to be home, but she knew that she would miss Hogwarts. She had made some amazing friends there, and she had learned so much. She was excited to see what the future held, but she knew that she would always cherish her memories of Hogwarts.

THE END