Quidditch

Hermione felt a knot in her stomach as she sat in the warm glow of the Gryffindor common room. Harry and Ron seemed unusually nervous, their glances darting towards her every now and then. The silence was finally broken by Ron, his face a fiery shade of red.

"Hermione," he began, his voice a blend of nervousness and tact, "We've been wondering...uh, it's a bit awkward but...we couldn't help but notice..."

Harry quickly interjected, "We think you might be wearing...uh...nappies."

Hermione's face turned crimson, her heart pounding. She managed a nod, whispering, "Yes" Hermione bowed her head in shame. They finally knew. The first boys Hermiones every been friends with, was it now all thrown away because of her own private problems? Hermione continued, "I have anxiety you see, and it causes err... weakness, down their." Hermione nodded to her crotch, which was now slightly damp as the embarrassment caused yet another wetting.

The room fell into a heavy silence. The boys, however, quickly reassured her. "We're your friends, Hermione," Harry said earnestly. "This doesn't change anything."

**********

The next morning, Hermione woke up to a bright day, the anticipation of the Quidditch match hanging in the air. She stepped out of bed, conscious of the weight of her overnight nappy, she removed it, the tapes making a soft ripping sound as she rolled it up for disposal.

Next, she approached the shower, the steam and warmth of the water acting as a comfort from the outside world. She meticulously washed away the night, the fresh scent of her soap acting as a brief distraction from her anxieties. Today was the first Quidditch match of the season, and as. Harry Potter had been made the youngest Seeker in the century. Ron and Hermione were of cause going to show their support.

Dressed in her school uniform, she unfolded a fresh Pampers nappy, its softness a grim reminder of her problems. Hermione felt like a baby as she folded the nappy decorated with Whinnie The Pooh over her princess region. She secured it in place, the crinkle of the cotton hardly audible over the rustle of her robes.

At breakfast, the trio chatted about the upcoming match, Ron and Harry's enthusiasm helping to alleviate some of her anxiety. After their meal, they made their way to the Quidditch pitch, the morning chill causing a sudden warmth to spread in her nappy.
After breakfast, the anticipation of the Quidditch match was palpable. The Great Hall buzzed with excitement, and the topic dominated the conversation at the Gryffindor table. Hermione felt a knot of anxiety in her stomach, a warmth spreading into her fresh Pampers nappy. Harry and Ron, engrossed in discussing tactics, didn't notice her unease.

Together, the trio made their way to the Quidditch pitch, the morning chill doing little to alleviate Hermione's mounting anxiety. The grandstands were already filling up, the air filled with cheers and the fluttering of house flags.

As the teams zoomed onto the pitch, Lee Jordan's voice filled the air, "Welcome, everyone, to the first Quidditch match of the season! Today, Gryffindor faces off against Slytherin! And they're off!"

The match was a blur of colour and motion. "Look at Potter go!" Lee's enthusiastic commentary echoed, "He's like a bird, a jet, a...a something fast! Oh, and he's dodged a Bludger sent his way by that nasty troll Flint! Well done, Potter!"

Hermione sat on the edge of her seat, her anxiety spiking as Harry dodged and darted in the air. Lee's voice again filled the air,

"The Quaffle is in Angelina Johnson's hands, she's a speeding bullet! She throws, she scores! Ten points to Gryffindor!"

The match continued with Lee's animated commentary, "Slytherin's got the Quaffle, but Alicia Spinnet steals it! She throws it to Katie Bell! Back to Spinnet! And She scores! Another ten points to Gryffindor!"