The Weekend

Hermione awoke the next morning, hoping the hex she had cast in Elloise Midgen was successful. Hermione carefully climbed out of bed and silently crept over to where Midgen was sleeping, Hermione was still wearing just her pyjamas and a now, wet pull-up nappy, but before she could change out of it, she had to find something out. Hermione carefully lifted the bed covers on Midgen's bed, weary not to wake her, and to Hermione's joy, it didn't. Furthermore to her joy, she saw that the spell had worked, Hermione looked down at Midgen's crotch area and spied a wet patch on her pyjama shorts that spread out across almost the entire bedspread. Hermione let out a tiny yelp of joy before recovering her dormmate's bed and making her way to the bathroom to change into her day clothes.

It was the weekend, so at last Hermione was free to wear whatever she liked. Hermione grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt from her trunk and locked herself in a bathroom stall to change. She pulled off her pyjama buttons revealing the wet nappy she had on, she tore the sides open and pulled it away from her crotch, seeing the dark yellow stains as she did. Dispersio, Hermione muttered under her breath. The wet drynite disappeared without a trace. Hermione then took some baby wipes and cleaned herself up before pulling on a clean pair of underpants and her jeans. Hermione felt confident that today, wearing big girl underwear would help her body remember that she cannot just go anywhere, she was keen to use the bathroom whenever necessary today and hopefully not have any nasty accidents. Hermione then changed her top and headed out towards the common room.

As Hermione started her day, she tried not to let herself feel too guilty about the spell she had cast on Eloise. It wasn't an act of revenge, she told herself, but a lesson. She thought about how it felt to be constantly teased and bullied and hoped that Eloise would think twice before making fun of others again. She didn't choose to wear nappies or pull-ups, rather she had to. It was a constant struggle to feel normal, but she was learning to cope.Her first free weekend was spent mostly in the library. It was vast and magical, filled with endless rows of towering bookshelves. The library was her sanctuary, a place where she could forget about her bladder issues and the teasing, and lose herself in the knowledge and magic of Hogwarts. The librarians knew her by name and often directed her to the latest arrivals.

Hermione had breakfast in the Great Hall, just like every day at Hogwarts. Nibbling on a piece of toast as she read her book, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, by Newt Scamander. After breakfast, she felt a familiar urge. She quickly gathered her things and rushed to the nearest bathroom.Entering the bathroom, she was grateful it was empty. The marble stalls stood tall and silent, offering privacy and a moment of escape. She entered one of the stalls, locking the door behind her. She carefully pulled down her blue jeans, then her pink panties, and sat on the cool porcelain seat. The relief was immediate and profound. She took a few deep breaths, enjoying the rare moments of solitude.Afterwards, she took her time cleaning up, ensuring her panties were dry and straight. She washed her hands at the sink and headed back outside.

Hermione's problems did limit some activities. Hermione had to plan her day around bathroom breaks, always aware of the nearest toilet. She carried extra nappies and pull-ups in her bag, hidden beneath her textbooks. It was a constant reminder of her condition, but she was determined not to let it control her life. 

Sunday morning arrived. Hermione spent it finishing up her homework and preparing for the coming week. She still had no close friends, but she was okay with that. She was used to being alone, and she had her books and her magic to keep her company. In her solitude, Hermione discovered something profound – her strength. She was not weak because of her problems. Instead, she was strong because she was learning to manage them. Her big girl panties were not just an item of clothing but a symbol of her resilience and determination. Hermione felt immensely proud that she had kept them dry all morning, it was almost midday and Hermione's pink pair of briefs were as dry as the jeans that covered them.

At lunch, Hermione bumped into Eloise. She was quiet but there was a change. She looked at Hermione, not with a sneer but with a softness in her eyes. Hermione wondered if Eloise had guessed about the spell, but the other girl only said,

"I'm really sorry, Hermione. I didn't know." 

 Hermione nodded; she had already forgiven Eloise. "It's alright, Eloise. Let's just be kinder to each other." 

 With that, Hermione returned to her sandwich, feeling lighter than she had in days. Her bladder issues were a part of her, but they didn't define her. Hermione was pleased that Eloise had seemingly learnt her lesson. Hermione was somewhat intrigued as to how she reacted to finding herself in urine-soaked bedsheets, but Hermione didn't have time to ponder this, she had far to much homework and reading to be getting on with.

After dinner, Hermione returned to the Gryffindor girls' dormitory, her mind filled with thoughts of the day. Once safely in her dormitory, Hermione headed straight for the bathroom.

She once again pulled down her jeans and big girl panties, then placed her small, petit bum on the seat, her body automatically relaxing as she relieved herself. Once more she felt a feeling of pride as she managed to go a whole day without any accidents.

Following her routine, she cleaned herself up, ensuring her skin was dry before opening her bag to take out a fresh nappy. There was a certain bulkiness to it, something she had grown accustomed to. The crinkling sound it made as she unfolded it was a familiar noise, a part of her routine that had become second nature. Once she had adjusted the diaper snugly around her waist, she pulled on her soft cotton pyjamas. The pyjamas were slightly puffed out due to the diaper's bulk, and she felt a familiar sense of unease as she walked, the diaper making a quiet rustling noise with each step.

Hermione descended the winding staircase to the Gryffindor common room. It was almost 10 o'clock so the room was empty apart from a couple of seventh-years revising for their NEWTS in the corner. She found a quiet corner and tried to settle into a plush armchair, the bulkiness of her diaper making it a little difficult.As she was engrossed in her book, The Tales of Beadle The Bard. Hermione noticed someone sit down in the chair across from her. She looked up to find herself face-to-face with Harry Potter. His messy black hair partly covered his famous scar, but it was undeniably him, the Boy Who Lived."Hi," said Harry, "Mind if I sit here?""No, not at all," Hermione replied, trying to calm her racing heart.They began talking about Hogwarts, their classes, and the magical world they were both new to. Hermione felt a connection with Harry; they were both outsiders in this magical world, finding their footing.After almost an hour of deep conversation, the clock struck eleven and Hermione stood up to leave. As she turned to go, she noticed Harry's eyes briefly drop to her waistline, where the bulk of her diaper was visible under her pyjamas. His eyes widened slightly, but he quickly looked away, stopping the question that was forming on his lips."I should get to bed," she said, her voice steady despite her pounding heart."Me too," said Harry, standing up as well. "It was nice chatting with you, Hermione."With a final glance at Harry, Hermione ascended the staircase, her heart filled with a new sense of belonging. Despite her bladder issues, she had made her first friend at Hogwarts, and it was none other than Harry Potter.As she drifted off to sleep that night, Hermione felt a sense of satisfaction. She had survived her first free weekend at Hogwarts, not despite her bladder issues, but with them. She was beginning to find her place in this magical world, one friend at a time. And even though Harry had noticed her diaper, he hadn't treated her any differently. That meant more to Hermione than she could express. She was not just a girl with a bladder problem. She was Hermione Granger, a witch, a Gryffindor, a friend of Harry Potter.