Nicholas Flamel

As Hermione boarded the Hogwarts Express back to Hogsmeade Station, she found an empty compartment and settled herself down for the long journey, her bulky nappy crinkling under her skirt as she sat. Just when the train chugged out of King's Cross Station, Eloise Midgen entered the compartment and sat down opposite Hermione. 

"Sup Granger," Eloise began the conversation.

"Oh Ellie, hi!" Hermione responded.

"You don't find if I join you do you?"

"No, not at all!" Hermione smiled.

Eloise settled Herself down on the bench and removed her cloak, folding it up neatly and placing it on the seat next to her.

"Umm..." Eloise began, "Hermione, I err.. wanted to ask you about something."

"Sure, go ahead!" Hermione replied.

"Well, you know how you've been wearing nappies since we've been at Hogwarts?" 

"Not about to tease me again I hope?" Hermione said hesitantly.

"No, No! Not at all Hermione, I completely understand. I've been having some problems myself."

Hermione's heart skipped a beat as she remembered the hex she had cast on Eloise last term, it was still active and causing Eloise to have wetting accidents as she slept. Hermione's eyes widened, and her heart sank as she realized the consequences of her actions. She had cast a hex on Eloise in a moment of frustration and anger, never intending for it to continue affecting her friend. The guilt washed over her, and she struggled to find the right words.

"Eloise, I... I need to tell you something," Hermione stammered, her voice filled with regret. "Last term, I... I cast a hex on you. It was a terrible mistake, and I never meant for it to continue affecting you." Eloise looked at Hermione, her brows furrowing in confusion.
"A hex? But why? What did I do?"
Hermione's eyes welled up with tears. "I was angry and hurt, and I wanted to make you understand how it felt to be mocked and humiliated. But I didn't realize it would continue affecting you after that night. I'm so sorry, Eloise."
Eloise's expression softened, and she reached out to grip Hermione's hand.
"Hermione, I had no idea. I didn't realize that you were the one who cast that hex. But please understand, I never meant to hurt you either. I didn't know about your struggles, and I was wrong to make fun of you."
Hermione sniffled, her guilt slowly easing as she saw the sincerity in Eloise's eyes.
"I should have talked to you about it instead of resorting to magic. I should have trusted our friendship."

Eloise nodded, her grip tightening on Hermione's hand. "We both made mistakes, Hermione. But we can learn from them and move forward. Let's promise to be honest with each other from now on, to support each other no matter what."

Hermione nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. She wiped away her tears and managed a small smile.

"Thank you, Eloise. I'm truly sorry for what I did, and I promise I'll do everything I can to make it right."
"Well umm... Hermione, I was wondering if I could maybe try one of your nappies for tonight to err... see if it helps at all?"
Hermione was shocked at this proposal, she had never met anyone else who wore nappies before and now she was about to give one to her classmate for her to sleep in.
"Umm... sure yeah, whatever helps you get by," Hermione said as she reached into her bag and pulled out an unopened pack of pull-ups. Eloise thanked Hermione and stuffed the nappies into her bag.

As the train continued its journey back to Hogwarts, Hermione and Eloise spent the remaining time talking openly about their struggles and fears. They discovered a newfound empathy and understanding for each other, their friendship growing stronger through their shared vulnerability. Hermione told Eloise about the different types of nappies and which ones were best for sleeping in and which ones are good for daytime and so on, Eloise listened intently as the journey went on.