Part - 35

Nandani put a hand before her mouth but Manik slowly pulled her hand down and was about to claim her lips..  That's when Nandani tried to get up from his lap again to run away, but Manik was fast and pulled her again in his lap. All this while, Nandani was looking down blushing. Manik raised her chin with his forefinger making her look into his eyes, noticing her cheeks turning crimson. Looking at her like that, sitting there with red cheeks giving competition to tomatoes, Manik forgot everything for a second. She looked into his eyes and immediately hugged him as she couldn't bear his intensity with which he looked at her. It was full of love. No need at all to say anything. It's all written in his beautiful brown orbs..

Manik smiled and hugged her back and rocked her in his arms back and forth, just the way she likes... Enjoying the intensity of her love through her hug... When they were in their little paradise, they both heard a knock.

Both whispered 'who is there' and looked at each other. Manik smiled and Nandani giggled and hugged him  back when they both heard another knock. Nandani grunted and without moving, just tilted her head to look at him with a pout. Manik smiled and kissed her temple when they again heard a knock. This time even Manik got irritated.

Cabir: Chotiii...

Manik: saale ki abhi bhi timing pakka hai..

Abhi: babydoll...

Manik groaned hearing Abhi when Nandani just giggled.

Manik: yeh toh asal mein saala hai but timing sense zero..

Nandani hit his shoulders but Both of them, not even trying to move towards the door.

Mukti: Chotiii?!

Manik: tum kya celebrity ho ki sab ko tumse milna hai?!

Nandni just showed him tongue and Manik looked towards the door feeling irritated and looked at Nandani indicating they needed to open the door, when Nandani fake whimpered, not in a mood to share him with others.

Arya(worried): Nandani...

Manik: sach keh Raha hoon, Indian President ko bhi itna dhoonte nahi log..

This is what they missed. Spending time together and commenting on all the people around, teasing everyone, ganging up on them... They were unshakeable when they were together...

Manik(whispered): mmm.... Ab kya kare?! ek kaam karte hai.. you act like you are asleep. I'll manage them somehow and I'll be back before you know..

Nandani thought about it for a second and nodded her head in a big yes, smiling like a baby with a twinkle in her eyes... while he just ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead and made her lay down on the bed covering her with a duvet. Nandani winked looking at him and he let out a small laugh and moved towards the door annoyed, before anyone broke in.

Prinku(trying to knock on the door): Ammu....

That was the moment Manik opened the door and Prinku knocked on his chin instead of the door.

Manik looked at her ridiculously. Prinku realising what she did, gave a sheepish smile.

Manik(without masking his irritation): kya chahiye tha aap sabko.. kyun knock kiye jaa rahe the.. koi mar raha hai kya?!

Cabir: saale, agar patha hotha tho, darwasa kyun nahi kola bey itni der?!

Manik(stuttering): I.. I mean.. (quickly)I was in the washroom..

Abhi: what about babydoll??

Manik(gritting his teeth): Who?!

Prinku: He means Ammu!!