Part - 28

DAMN... DAMN... DAMN..  WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! (running his fingers in his hairs in frustration)AND IT HAPPENED IN REAL?! LIKE REAL REALS... AND HOW THE HELL I DID THAT... DID I REALLY DID THAT... WHAT WOULD I DO NOW?! GAWWWWWDDDDDD... AMMU KI AIYAPPA, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM MY CHOTU MONSTER...

That's what Manik repeated too many times from the moment the door of the closet closed

That's what Manik repeated too many times from the moment the door of the closet closed... He stood before the mirror and

Manik(running his hands in his hairs, panicking): Ab Mein kya karoon?! Mein Kya karoon?! Uske saamne kaise jaun?! Mujhe hi itni dar lag rahi hai!! Bechari Ammu kya kar rahi hogi?! Kya halath mein hogi!! Dara toh nahi diya na usse.. Randhir.. Ullu ka patta.. Usse dekh dekh ke hi meri system mein bhi virus aachuki hai.. Karab hochuki hai meri dimag.. Pagal hogaya hoon.. Sab uski galti hai.. Yaar... Ab mein kya karoon!!? But... (with a small hesitating smile) kitna beautiful moment tha na..

Once again he closed his eyes and reminisces that moment, like reliving it..

He felt goose bumps this time too.. Even while remembering it.. He don't know from where he got the courage to do what he did.. A slow smile was threatening to broke in his lips even though he wanted to hide it.. Even from him.. He looked at the mirror... He could see the red leaking in his face especially his cheeks.. He closed his eyes with a smile remembering the last time his face got flushed...

-------------------------------------------------------

Place: Men's washroom..

Parth closed the door of the college washroom checking whether anyone is inside.. To his fortune, no one was there... He stood before the mirror and kept a hand over his heart to feel his heart beat which is dak-dak-ing above normal speed bcoz a girl just proposed him on her knees infront of the whole class in a most romantic way possible atleast that's what everyone said and all people were just gawking at him for his answer and he heard some "Say yes" echos too.. If at all he gave her another moment, she was literally ready to kiss him.. He said "sorry" and just walked out of the class room as fastly as possible without listening to anything else from anyone.. But he can hear some people murmurs like "how can he say no to college's diva" and all and someone even whispered like "how cute the proposal was.. Diva on her knees"

He exhaled a lungful sigh and closed his eyes and remembers something...

"I need someone for whole of my life..."

"I want to scream to universe saying this Man is mine... I want someone who would walk beside me teaching me what's life and mainly to wake me up early in the morning and hear all my tantrums..."

He chuckles remembering how cute she ordered her to wake her up for the rest of their lives and how much struggles he had for waking her up everyday.. He missed her tantrums which are as cute as herself..

"I'll get official right to irritate u.. To annoy you... To Order you to do any damn thing... But socho toh, I already am doing all this now also..."