Part - 24

Manik(breathing heavily): Mein... bach gaya.. yeh kisi.. Kisiko.. Pata.. nahi.. chal.. chalna.. chahiye.. warna.. maar.. denge... Ammu.. Ammu ko maar.. maar.. denge..

Randhir and Sanyukta looked at him in shock.. And he went unconscious with that and Sandhir got scared and tapped him to bring him to conscious but he closed his eyes as he couldn't bear the pain shooting out all throughout his body..

And when he woke up, he was in San Francisco with a new name "Parth Samthaan" and he could see Sandhir taking care of him and he couldn't feel more grateful to them... And when the doctor asked about him, he said he don't remember anything.. As he thought that's the only thing that could give him sometime to hunt down the culprit.. And When Sandhir said they'll try to help him in finding his family, he got scared what if he goes back to his Ammu and those two men who brutally killed Amma and Appa and tried to kill him, will harm Ammu... He said a clear cut 'No' and if they find him as a burden, then he's ready to go from there and He even tried to run away from them.. But they convinced him as he had to undergo further medical support and the medications he needed as he's very weak after coming out from coma.. And also, he has become an integral part of Sandhir's life by then..
After that he started a new plain lonely life without his Ammu or his family by his side, he tried tracking down the possible enemies of his Dad and Appa back from last 20 years of their business empire.. And almost all of them are not worth it as most of them are real and genuine enemies who would fight directly on face rather in disguise and some of them didn't find his parents(dad or Appa) as arch rivals to kill them or simply they don't want to mess with the rulers of business "The Murthys and Malhotras".. So he couldn't find the actual culprits... He returned empty handed everytime but without losing hope he tried further..

At the same time, he don't want to sit idle in his life.. So He joined Stanford and his Masters in business helped him a lot to improve his business skills as he know at last one day he would get back to his destination, his home, his Ammu.. Ammu always says "Never lose Hope" and he believed Ammu and hence her theory.. It was really hard for him to stop himself from stay away from Ammu.. In order to stop him from running back to his Ammu's arms, he tried drinking on the day they came back from hospital.. And the next day morning, he again woke up at hospital and his head was making a rock concert more rocking than the Fab 5 concert will ever be... He missed them.. He missed all of them so much.. But he had to stop drinking as according to his medical condition, he would not remember anything.. And his brain wouldn't be able to handle the pressure which may even lead to seizure... He thought he shouldn't risk his health when his family, his Ammu is nowhere near him and shouldn't add extra worries on Sandhir's plate... And most importantly, he have to hunt down those criminals who are sole reason for his Ammu's misery and the reason he had to stay away from his Amma and Appa all these years and now from Ammu and his family too.. For the record, he listened to Abhi and Anshu's words, he decided to take care of himself and to keep him sane, he started spending time with Sandhir hearing their love story and he got to know they work for NM, he started working through Sandhir for their company and always suggest ways to handle the issues.. And in free times, roaming around the streets of Noe Valley's Roads whenever he feels home sick which is more often... And Whenever he's alone and feel lonely, he started writing lyrics for their comeback albums and concerts.. Or simply just for his Ammu as he know he need a hell lot of hard work to manofy Ammu for which he need his only weapon and her weakness that's "His Voice".. He wanted to see everyone and When he searched for Fab 5 videos in internet all he could find was existing audio songs... Not even a single video of Fab 5 is available all over the internet and when he searched for their blogs or instagram account, all have turned their profiles into Private. He was confused as they never made it private in past then why now!! It made him real mad but couldn't do anything about that..