Part - 9

Hi Friends... I know all of u are ready to kill me.. But I was stuck with this stupid work of mine from last two weeks.. And now that I'm here, I assure u that I'll update tad bit regularly like before...

For now, Enjoy Reading  🤗🤗

Time: 08:40 am

Sanyukta as usual came inside Parth's room to see him sleeping on his stomach so peacefully... She went near and was going to keep her hand on his shoulders to wake him up but he got up with a cute smile with closed eyes extending his hands above to ease his laziness yawning so cutely... And his hands at once reached for the side table to take the phone to see for any notifications with half opened droopy eyes... He typed something and looked up at sanyukta flashing her a smile for up from the bed and entered the washroom...

Sanyukta(twitching her lips): Kamaal hai!!!

She went down and carried on with her work...

Here, After sending a Good Morning message to his Cherry, parth is getting ready for the most important day of his life according to him... After getting ready he check his mobile again and descended the stairs to have breakfast and settled in dining table...

Very Good Morning Monstu!!!

He replied, "Monstu?!!"

The reply came real quick...

Monster ka short form!! Monstuuu....

He shake his head smiling cutely... Before he reply to her theory, his phone blinked once again to indicate a message from her...

u r free today?!! If yes, come over for lunch na...

He was shocked is an understatement

He was shocked is an understatement.. He pondered over the thought that She's asking for date?!! Or just a formal friendly lunch over with her new neighbor... So he asked her only...

Cherry!!! Are u asking me out for lunch?!!!

He easily typed the above words.. But he's praying to God for her yes... And then came her reply putting him in peace...