Part - 23

Parth was walking carelessly with his earphones on and reached the park near their home... Just then a small boy around 5 or 6 years of age who's playing over there clashed with Parth unintentionally causing the phone fall from his hand from which a soulful male voice blared outside,

Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Yeh Lamha kahan tha mera

Parth immediately took the phone from ground and switched off the music when the people who were walking on the street turned hearing some alien language which is unknown to them.. Even though the verses are sang without music, it really attracted the people for the soulfulness in the voice..

Parth sighed and walked inside the park where that day Nandani was talking with Abhi, her brother.. He remembered how her brother got worried for her for staying out in the night that too in cold.. A sad chuckle left his lips when he remembered Nandani scolding him..

"No need Mr. Thakkar... I can manage alone.. And last warning if u want to keep calling me Nandu or Ammu..."

Parth put his hand in his pockets and pull out the notepad paper which he tore when Nandani entered the conference room and his lips broke into a thin curve..

Folding the later and kept it inside his pockets and rested his back sitting comfortably on the bench stretching his legs forward, closed his eyes and took a lungful breathe and,

Parth(himself): Matlab kya tha.. Abhi doesn't call Ammu as Babydoll anymore?! But why Mr. Mental Thakkar?!  (letting out a gloomy chuckle) jab mein keh raha tha toh maana nahi... Ab maan ke kya faida.. Mein wahan hai hi nahi... I hope ki tum mere Ammu ki khayal raka hoga... Or else, tumko toh Azkaban only...

Parth closed his eyes dropping his head backwards on the headrest of the park bench..

He could hear a girl's voice with an enormous amount of mischief hidden in it...

"Manik and Cabir are in a relationship and they are not straight......"

Parth: For the nth time Lady Bheem, I'm straight as stick but I don't know about that joker... (chuckling)