Part - 17

Nandani was still standing at the same spot where Parth left her after ordering her to be his date for the evening.. But she didn't mind his order but ponder over the info he told her..

Nandani: Matlab!! Luzy Sanyukta ko!! Matlab kya Hai?!! And I got worried for nothing?!! Can't he speak a little clearer?!! But really?!! Sanyukta ko?!! Aiyappaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Yeh kya hai?!! OK.. So now we are going on a party tonight!! But Monster ko dekho.. I know I'm his wife but he doesn't know na.. And mainly he's asking his Boss out on a date.. That too this rudely!! Monster kahike!!

She came out of office only to remember that she came office with Cabir today.. So she don't have a car now!! And she thought of booking a cab and was checking Cab status when she heard a loud horn with a car parked ahead of her and windows rolled down showing Parth in driver seat!!

Parth(sternly): I know u came with Cabir today!! So just hop on.. I don't want any drama..

Nandani(rolling her eyes murmured): As if I'm going to say No.. Duh!! For date, he ordered me to come with him and Now he's asking for giving me a lift?!! Monster!!

Parth(sternly): Kuch kaha tumne??!!

Nandani(making faces said sarcastically): kyun?! Tumhe Kuch sunayi diya?!

Parth glared at her and she returned the favor gladly...

Parth(in mind): I thought if I speak sternly, she wouldn't start!! But No.. She have to fight with me!! God!! But I like this small banters with her..(smiling lightly) It feels like I have a right on her.. She has a right on me.. Actually It seems like we have right on each other...

Parth cleared his throat and looked her with corner of his eyes while driving

Nandani(without looking at him): Eyes on Road Mr.

Parth(rolling his eyes): woh... woh..

Nandani: Aage bhi bolo!!

Parth: u will come na tonight?!!

Nandani shoot a sharp glare and Parth looked at her innocently like a child asking for a chocolate... Nandani shook her head in 'No' to tease him and smiled..

Parth: Come na.. I'll introduce my friends to u.. Even Lucy..

Nandani glared him again and he raised his hands surrendering himself with a smirk.. He smiled with his tongue in cheek where she smiled sheepishly... With that they reached Nandani's home.. So he applied the brakes and looked at her with questioning eyes...

Parth(expectently): will come to pick u up at 7 sharp?!!

Nandani(confused): But u said 9?!

Parth(urgently reversing his car in his way): Okk. As u say.. So 9 it is.. Fixed!! Bye.. See u.. Be ready!!!

Nandani(smiling nodding her head): Ek number ki Fraud!!! Nautanki!!!

It was already 6:30 pm.. She called Cabir to know his whereasabout.. And asked him when will he return and informed him about the party then left to get ready..