Part - 12

Parth knocked on the door hiding his nervousness and he heard a professional voice asking him to come inside.. He took a whole one minute to prepare a good self introductory speech to impress the possible aunty who must be sitting on the other side of the door to show off her business talents and experience... He pulled the push door and feeling like a fool smacking his head entered inside pushing the door only to get shocked.. His eyes widened at the person sitting on the Chair... He at once closed his eyes and mumbled 'Parth.. Kya hogaya tujhe... u r not supposed to think about her and u r imagining her inside this cabin' and opened his eyes only to see her still there equally shocked... He was now sure that he was not imagining and she's in indeed present there in reality... He came to know from her expression even she's not expecting him there.. But the question is what the hell is she doing here?!!

Nandani/Parth: Tum??!!

Nandani/Parth: What the hell are u doing here?!!

Nandani/Parth: Of course I would be here..

Nandani/Parth: Stop stealing my words..

They both stopped a while.. They shook their head in disbelief..

Parth(in mind looking around the cabin): Thank God.. It's a sound proof door.. But what the hell is she doing here?!!

Nandani(in mind): Ab bhi mera lines Chori Karna nahi chodtha yeh ladka.. But what the hell is he doing here??!

Nandani: Please Don't tell me this is your Dream Company..

Parth: And for God's sake, Don't tell me this is ur office and I have to work under you..

Nandani: Exactly Monster...

Parth: But the CEO of this Company is Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi na...

Nandani: Correction.. He's active head of the Company till the real CEO takes this position..

Parth: So, are u trying to say u r the 'real' (double quoting in air) CEO of the company??!

Nandani(in mind): Arey Idiot Malhotra... U r the 'real'(double quoting in air in mind) CEO of ur so called Dream company...

Parth: Excuse me..

Nandani(clearing her throat): Actually yes... Mr. Malhotra and I are joint CEOs of this Company...

Parth(in mind): Ab yeh Malhotra Koun hi?!!

Nandani: And Now that u have got all ur answers, let me have mine plz...

Parth(smirked): Sure Nandani... I mean Ms. Murthy... Puchiye na jo puchna hi! Plz.. Plz.. Go ahead..

Nandani stomped her foot a little letting out a low defeated sigh without letting him know or that's what she thought.. But his eagle eyes noted every single gestures of her and weirdly he found all of them as always cute.. Nandani saw him smirking at her and in that moment she know his Monster is coming back gradually and as usual she hate that stupid smirk of this even though she missed it for so long.. How she wish she swipe that smirk off his face...