Part - 8

Next morning not only brought lots of hope to Cabini but also loads of work.. As usual, out of habit, Nandani woke up at 6 in the morning... Courtesy Mr. Manik Malhotra... Now it became her habit to wake up at 6 everyday.. Nandu got freshen up and went down and waken up Cabir and being the ever excited brother, Cabir got up to dig Manik aka Parth ka history.. Both met again at breakfast table around 7:30...

Cabir(spreading butter on bread): Choti... What's our agenda??!  When are we going to tell everyone about Manik?!! And most importantly, to Navya... She will be ecstatic to know Manik is safe and sound...

Nandani: Hold on Mr. Dhawan... Why won't you say directly that you wanna do the thing which u didn't did till now?!!

 Why won't you say directly that you wanna do the thing which u didn't did till now?!!

Cabir scrutinized his gaze and raised his eyebrows to ask what's that!!!

Nandani: As if u don't know... u r more ecstatic than Navya that now u are going to ask Navya out!! Am I right or I'm right?!!

Cabir face was worth watching and he concentrated on the bread in his hand avoiding Nandani's eyes so that he can succeed in hiding his blush which he's not able to control... But being the smartest sister ever, she has to find it and make fun of him... After all it's every sister's birth right to tease or irritate their brother... How come Nandu could miss that...

Nandani(singingly teasing) : Haan... Haan... Cabir... That's it.. u are really very good in blushing than we girls...(winking at the end)

Cabir regaining his senses controlling his blush: of course I should be good and it's a must... And u know why??!  As I learned it from u... Mrs. Malhotra.... Who EXPERTISE in blushing... Who got Masters in blushing... Who taught me how to blush... What Mrs. Malhotra?!! Nothing to say?!!!

Now it's her turn to blush and their teasing, blushing and pulling each other's legs session went on for their complete breakfast time and they slumped on the couch side by side and Nandani kept her head on Cabir's lap before Cabir do that!!!

Cabir(whining): Chotiiiii.... This is cheating!!!!

Nandani pulled his hands and kept it in her hairs asking him silently to give a head massage... Cabir did that observing her silently...

Cabir: Chotiiii... Kya hua?!! What are u thinking about?!!

Nandani: I certainly know ki that is Manik only... As his habits and his way of talking is same as before... But I seriously don't know how he forgot all the moments we spent right from childhood!!! u know Cabir.. Sometimes na.. He ask something from our childhood and I'll be standing like a lost child... I won't even remember half of the moments we share... And he ask me to recollect everything then he will scold me and fight with me that how can I forget our moments... But now.. See.. He forget me.. Totally... And now what should I do with him?!! (little bit getting emotional)

Cabir(to change her mood): I Have a perfect plan Choti... Make him remember everything and ignore him for just two days... He would be going crazy over that.. And most importantly we'll put a NO ENTRY board on ur bed room... That would be a best punishment we can give him...

Nandani chuckled and beat him on his shoulders

Nandani chuckled and beat him on his shoulders... Cabir laughed along with her... Then,

Nandani(again getting serious): And Cabir I don't know one thing... If he forget everything and knew about it, why didn't he try to find us??! If AnRiKu know this na.. then they will be shattered... So let's check and confirm that this Parth is our Idiotic Malhotra only and after that if it's really Manik which he definitely is.. let's try to make him remember about us.. After that we can explain everything to everyone patiently.. Let's not complicate anything...

Cabir: As u say Princess... What u want me to do now??!

Nandani got up and sat straightly beside him looking at him: Just collect whatever details u got about him with this Phone number... He said he's a student of Stanford School of Business... Ask authorities about him... Whatever details u can get from there, get it the most.. If needed use NM Enterprises name.. He said he's living here from two and half years... So where was he for that six months.. We have to know that too... And he said he has two friends with whom he is staying and also said that they are the only ones who are there for him.. We have to check about them... Know about them... Who they really are??! Do they belong to the ones responsible for the accident?! Are they playing with his feelings or truly they care for him the same way he cares for them?!! When he talked about them na, that tone he used.. He used that only to talk about Fab 5 and Arya in past... So just check about them too and how they met and all.. And the main thing.. What's he doing in present??!  So that we can be around him to ensure his safety... Arrange tight security around him... Without our permission, not even a fly should touch him... His 24 hrs schedule should be known to us... He should be under our radar 24/7...

Cabir carefully noted whatever she was telling and nodded his head here and there assuring her that he would be taking care of everything... And At the end Nandani felt low when,

Cabir(ruffling her hairs calming her down): Choti... Stop worrying.... This time I won't let any bad happen to MaNan... This time I make sure MaNan's Forever is till Eternity... I'll make sure u both emerge out stronger than last time...

Nandani smiles at him and ruffles his hair again irritating him saying: This Time All our Forever should be till eternity... I ensure u that Cabir...

Kaisa laga??!!

I know it's too small... But I thought to write something in the free time.. Next time assure u with a longer update...