Part - 26

Finally my mind settled for Karan Wahi... I can easily imagine him for this character.. And moving on, HAPPY READING...

Some sounds came from door making all of them to turn their heads towards the door... And before everything,

Karan(silently cursing the three): Wait!! Wait!! Wait!! I would love to see ur family drama

Karan(silently cursing the three): Wait!! Wait!! Wait!! I would love to see ur family drama.. But I have a early morning meeting in office and even though I badly wanna stay here and watch this drama, I can't cancel my meeting.. So bye guys..

Navya came ahead to support Abhi from Karan's irritating monologue..

Navya: Tum kyun aye ho?! Aur Kya bakwaas baatein kar rahe ho!!

Karan (sidehugging Navya): I know you missed me so much than u miss Cabir, darling.. And u r dying to speak with me and want me to stay here a little longer.. But u have to be more polite than that to impress me..

Seeing which Cabir glared him even though Karan couldn't see him.. Where Parth chuckles seeing the look at Cabir's face.. Where Cabir's glare turned towards Parth.. Navya glared at Karan for his nonsense..

Karan(smiling victoriously): With that my morning dose for all of u is over

Karan(smiling victoriously): With that my morning dose for all of u is over.. Bye fellow people..  (he went near door and turned to see the Fab 5 and Navya and Arya sighing) While going I would love to open this door wide open for this amazing people.. Bubye..

And there stood Nandani with Parth and Cabir in either of her sides..

Abhi ran towards them only to stop at the strict eyes of his doll.. Abhi hugged Nandani looking Manik with the complaining eyes as Parth is standing behind Nandani... Parth didn't looked at the eyes of Abhi and just looked down staring their tiles with all his concentration...

Abhi breaking the hug looked behind him to see everyone crowded around him when all group hugged Nandani.. And

Cabir: Mein bhi yehi hoon...

Parth(only to himself): aur mein bhi..