Chapter Fourteen

Amira's Pov
The steady breaths of relaxation had sworn through me, peering at the edge of the brick walls. The wild crash of the waves down below could have anyone relaxed the sight of Dragonspine never had gotten away from my view after all these years here. It was my safe space, my peace where all my children grew up. Daenyra found dragonspine her entire space space. Learning Dragon back riding with her father and her studies of high Valyrian had taken over her very grown mind. She has grown into her teens and was soon to be prepared to be a warrior if that's what she wanted or to be married off to the best suitor. Considering who her father was, no man was perfect for his only daughter.

In the short spam of a couple years I had given Daemon two sons, Eros and Alyis two trouble makers they were, complete matches of their father they were. They were only five yet caused the most trouble among servants, among the staff here give or take a few more times have given Daemon one more child I am carrying. They would be making their appearance very very well soon.

I fluttered my eyes sleepy like a couple times turning my attention towards the door being pushed open. A soft smile grew on my face at the sight of the handmaiden, who had both Alyis and Eros peering around her leg happily waving and gazing at me with those round eyes of theirs.

"My lady, my Prince Daemon has requested your presence in the library." I spun around firmly, gently rubbing my hands across the shape of the blue gown resting my hand under my bulging bump taking a deep breath in.

"Is Daenyra still not back from her ride?" A small shake of the head was given in my direction. My worries would have to halt for now, giving the boys two hugs once they had rushed towards me, I ruffled their hairs with a soft smile, stroking at their temples. My family.. All they really mattered to me for the ten years of thought.

______________________________
It took me some time arriving at the library all the candles a lit in tones, books after books with scrolls rolled out, my eyes scanned his form watching the way he drowned each cup after cup of the ruby red wine in deep sips, swirling it all around. I pushed myself up and off the wall moving to stand behind him, gently pressing my hands over his shoulders massaging at them slowly.

A very loud hard sigh had left him before I felt him tilting his head back to rest on my chest a little. "Spending all your days up here what a thoughtful man you are." I teased to him, getting a soft laugh in response, he raised one of his hands to grab at my own hand stroking at the top of it a couple times before he was speaking to me some more.

"What news do you bring me today?" More steady soothing strings of hums left me quietly, holding at his hand much tighter while I spoke.

"Our dear niece has bared another son." I smiled down at Daemon as a sudden harsh chuckle left him firmly, peering up at me even more the stare in his eyes very playful while he spoke.

"Did she spare to give details if this baby also shared a similarity to the city of commander watch?" I playfully cupped at his face in amusement squishing at his cheeks stroking under his jaw a couple times with the small slope of my nails, a couple times in place leaning down the best of my ability to press some kisses over his puckering lips over and over.

"As long as she is happy with her motherhood who are we to question the legitimacy of her children. I heard that you wanted to see me husband?" He hummed out through his chuckled before he stared up at me.

"It seems another one of our.. Close family your niece Laena died during child birth with her husband.  Her request was to be brought back home, the funeral we should be preparing for it soon." I found my eyes squeezed tightly in a firm like for just that moment before I sighed heavy like.

"So much death follows this family we should go to show our respect might do is some good to show our faces after ten years." A lazy grin spread across his face. Before he turned around in his chair taking the back of his hand stroking it over repeatedly across it flashing me a kind smile as he spoke leaning forward to press a lingering kiss right there on the surface of the bump.

"To Kingslanding then my love."