Chapter Fifteen

Amira's Pov
I believe it if I stayed any longer In the air on dragonback. The amount of air sucking into your lungs. The smooth gliding of Caraxes in the air should have soothed me like it always had for years to come. With a few loud shrieking roars of both dragons landing into the Dragon pits in a very ambitious style.

I was being helped off the back with the helping hand of my husband, sending a chuckle my way, cradling his hand over my bump holding it steady in place.

"I don't think this babe likes flying all too well, I feel like I'm gonna perish." I grumbled with a small shake of laughter watching Daenyra carefully pet at her dragons nose Rhan with a grin, helping both her brothers off the back as well, many Dragonkeepers running to our aid in greetings.

"You use to love flight my love, perhaps you have been inside far too long." Daemon sent a grin on my direction pressing a gentle kiss to my cheek, I leaned into his form with a soft sounding exhale the weight of the babe was pressing down further on my uterus.

It was a throbbing like sensation holding both my hands out for Alyis and Eros to take my hand with a smile, turning my head up in a soft greeting like manner at the sight of Alicent the green grown clung to her form like the royalty she was. How grown she had looked, and in my eyes I only remembered the two as children.

"Prince Daemon, Princesses Amira it's greatly appreciate to see you and your family here." She sent me a soft smile stepping towards me, grabbing at both my arms, before turning her attention towards my son's with another soft look, before turning to Daenyra with another soft smile.

"You've grown since the last I've saw you princess Daenyra." She sent a soft smile on her direction bowing her head at Alicent some more.

"Thank you, your grace." She beamed with a soft expression, with a gentle nod to her head she urged us to follow her up to the red keep.

_______________________________________
"And here I was to believe the sight of my aunt, you haven't aged a day." The grin stayed across my face greeting Rhaenyra with a soft kind smile returning the hug.  She had pulled me in, gently squeezing her as I did so. I carefully cradled at her face staring at her beauty in awe. The smile never leaving from my face.

"And my have you grown with all the children you have its hard for me to keep track of the many nieces and nephews I have." A faint smile grew on my face before sinking my shoulders back, basking into the great ocean scent. I sank my shoulders back watching the way her hands circled and clamped around one another in front of her royal red dress.

"Our family has grown quite large. Laena had two daughters.. Baela and Rhaena, I see your boys have grown fond of Jace, and Luce. I'm shocked to see how well Daenyra and Aegon get along as well as Aemond." I turned around to face all the children moving around almost free like exhaling a huge breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Aegon and Daenyra are the same age so I'm not a little surprised. She's been in her  studies. I feel all old now." Rhaenyra flashed a smile gently grabbing at my hand as she held it in her own squeezing at it sweetly.

"Now I don't see that at all Auntie you look beautiful, how has my uncle been?" I slightly clicked at my tongue a couple times turning to face were he was standing with Viserys chatting over their goblets of wine.

"Still as adventurous as you can recall princess, I see you and Alicent still aren't on much speaking terms." It was her turn to look to the side, her lips forming a thin line while she spoke.

"She questions the legitimacy of my boys she doesn't believe they are Laenor's." It was my turned to slightly hide the expression on my face. It was no surprised they didn't have any of the features of my nephew. Not our skin not even the sliver hair, yet I spoke nothing bowing my head down for a moment watching the way Rhaenyra tilted her head towards Daemon a heavy sigh leaving her lips. Still no words had been of my brothers whereabouts.

I found myself carefully walking to move towards the view of the ocean feeling a soft hand on my back. I turned to see my beautiful daughter smiling at me sweetly, as she spoke.

"Mother why don't you go rest? I'm sure the babe isn't doing you anything good I'll watch over my siblings." I exhaled a soft breath of relief pulling her into a hug feeling her returning it greatly.

"Thank you Daenyra." She smiled kissing the side of my head a couple times before pulling away. The rest was needed making my way back towards the room I shared with Daemon for the visit. The sleep just had been a while waking up in my sleeping gown curled up into the bed, I was left a little in confusion. I stood from the bed these walls felt so similar to me, they were my home yet felt foreign.

I found my form wandering the halls after checking on all the children most were in their bed sleep I was hoping. A few were missing causing curiosity. I might as well go look for them seeing as others aren't.

With a few heavy steps I huffed pushing open the doors to a nearby balcony just to shut the doors for a moment shutting my eyes briefly at the hush Valyrian speaking pressing my pounding temple across it.

"Please uncle... We need to unite our blood what has changed now since when I was a young girl?"