Chapter Sixteen

Amira's Pov
I was frozen in shock for a moment, my entire body tense up in a lock like expression. A sudden course of angry had ran through me, blazing with a rage I never even knew I had. "A lot of things have changed my niece.. You have your own family as do I, I love your aunt and always have and always will." I slammed open the doors to the balcony storming inside watching the two move away from each other's with a shocker expression over their faces.

"My love listen.." I was quick to hold my palm up towards Daemon and Rhaenyra, speaking harshly in Valyrian as well.

"Silence both of you!" I yelled my chest rising and falling with a fast speed, taking a breather at the rapid sounds of my heartbeat. My eyes flicked between the two, speaking even more over my scrambled mind.

"You promised me that nothing happened when she was young when I was hearing those rumors Daemon! And I was a damn fool to even listen to a damn word you said. All you've ever cared about is your niece and the throne." The hurt expression had grown across his features in a matters of seconds, he stepped towards me quickly grabbing at my face.

"Amira you need to calm down okay? I never lied to you, I didn't sleep with Rhaenyra?" I don't wanna be in his touch feeling how fast my chest was beating, hearing Rhaenyra speaking in a soft like tone.

"Auntie.. I swear to you this marriage would just be for political reasons that is at all. I love to uncle but not in that way.. It would just to keep the blood line pure with more Targaryen's." I narrowed my eyes at both of them, shaking at my head a couple times.

"I don't want that.. I'm sorry Rhaenyra I love you dearly and I always have but you can't have my husband too.. You can't take everything when things aren't falling into place." I whispered in a sad place, Daemon made me focused on him, pressing his forehead to my own.

"Amira my love.. I was gonna deny the marriage anyway, listen to me okay? I love you, I love our children I don't care for the throne anymore okay. Please come." An angry bubble of tears flooded down my face. In an instant  it felt like baby hormones were at its peak form little sobs leaving me, his arms wrapped around my upper shoulders and back leading me out facing away from Rhaenyra's sad form.

"I would never hurt you like that my little Dragon understand?"

"I hope it burns you in your sleep. Always planting babes inside me, I walk around heavy and sweaty and you're a man whore. Put me down!"

____________________________
"Who was suppose to be watching the children! How could you let this happen." Sitting firmly on the arm chair with deep breaths. I checked over all my children for deep bruises and or injuries. Daenyra had a small cut on her cheek, from defending Aemond who's eye sadly had been cut during the large fight.

"What of his eye.. It can be saved right?" I could feel the pain in Alicent's voice a child being hurt, something so violent and vicious. None of the children should have been fighting this way. All over a dragon Aemond had claimed, it was in the storm fashion of course after Laena's death was still fresh, there was angry in Bela and Rhaena's eyes as they were held in their grandmother's arms. She held them tightly.

"The eye is lost my grace." I bowed my head down for a moment shushing the boys soft cries as they hid their heads over on my bump.  Daemon had came over to check over on Daenyra as they stitched up her cheek.

"I heard it from Aegon.." I fluttered my eyes open hearing how loud Viserys had grown shouting at his own two sons. Everyone was silent even the guards before Aegon spoke, looking away for a moment.

"Everyone says it father.. I mean look at them." I bowed my head down even more, the sharp spark of just pure shock. All this over the legitimacy of Rhaenyra's sons.

"Go to your father." I whispered towards the two with a single soft kiss to their foreheads. I stood up with a grunt, using as fast as my pregnant body would allow me.

I rushed forward through the screaming quick to grab at Alicent's arms to try and back her up a little, feeling her shaking angry form.

"Alicent you know this isn't the way okay?" I calmly spoke gently hearing the loud commotion. She trembled even more shaking almost like a leaf as she shouted out towards Rhaenyra over my shoulder behind me.

"Alicent! hey it's okay." I shouted to gather her attention grabbing at the sharp pointed too of the knife. It would sting later the cut on my inner palm. As she shook and sobbed with angry.

"It's okay." I reassured her yanking away the knife. I was able to toss it away far to slide it away helping her as she fell into my arms sobbing angry. I held the back of her head gently. Looking back over towards Daemon when he was rushing over to my side.

"Get the maester please!" He used one hand to grab at the injured hand looking between everyone. Our family truly was ruined by its own.