Chapter 15

Tobias is down on one knee. He's holding a ring. Oh my god, is this really happening.
"Tris" he says, is his voice shaking? "I have loved you since I met you 4 years ago" he takes my hand "and it was on this very day, at the end of your initiation that I knew for definite that you were the one, tris I love you. Will you make me the happiest guy in dauntless not in Chicago 'cause I doubt anyone can get as happy as an amity on peace serum"

Uriah snorts

"Tris" his eyes well up with tears "will you marry me?"

"Yes, Tobias" I sleek "a million times yes, I love you" I pull him up and kiss him hard. The crowd cheers and shouts. I pull away and see: Christina (crying with happiness), will, Marlene, Lynn, Zeke, Shaunna and Uriah at the side cheering and clapping.

When I chose dauntless, I chose to be free. I didn't chose it for a life of fun or the prospect of meeting the perfect, strong and sexy guy. But that's what I got. And I'd rather have what I have now than anything else in the world.
I have Tobias, I have my friends, and that's all I want in the world.

"I love you to tris" Tobias says.

The end
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N
WOW I DIDNT THINK THAT I WOULD END THIS NOW, IT JUST SORTA HAPPENED.

EPILOGUE WILL BE UP SOON...

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 thanks for all of the support

Special thanks to
Disney-Oncer
fandompenguin46
Amity-tfios-ouat
My friends in the divergent fadom. And Veronica Roth
Without any of these people this story wouldn't be possible 😘😘😘😘😘 ilygsm