𝟎𝟎𝟓

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

SITTING there with a blank face, I heard the door open. I didn't get up. The test was in my pocket. I couldn't move.

Bre had sat me on the couch and stayed with me for another hour, just letting me cry. I had passed out and Bre left not to shortly if me waking up.

"Hey Y/n! You home?" James had walked into the living room, seeing me and kissing my forehead. "Hey..you okay?" He rubbed my shoulders.

"James, I'm pregnant." Shit. That's not the way I wanted to tell him. He stopped rubbing my shoulders and looked down at me. I didn't look up.

"Seriously?" I didn't say anything else, I just pulled the test out of my pocket putting it in his hands.

He didn't say anything as he looked at the lines on the test. I didn't say anything as a stared at the wall. We didn't say anything after the news I just dropped.

James let out a wet laugh and pulled me into a hug. Kissing me all over my face. "Baby this is a miracle!" I was frozen in my seat.  Oh. I let the tears fall from my face hugging him back. Oh. Thank god, I thought he won't want this baby.

"But-" I don't think I was ready for a baby. We aren't even financially ready.

He smiled at me kissing my lips, "Don't worry baby, I'll take more shirts at work. We can make this work"

I sighed put my heading into his shoulder.

Yeah, maybe we can make this work.

'MAYBE I shouldn't go' I thought as I packed Riley's day for my dad's house. Riley was sitting on his bed, looking at the clothes I picked out, nodding yes or no.

He didn't seem too excited that I was going on a date or maybe because he's going to my dad's. He never really liked me dad, and I honestly have no idea why.

"Riley, put your stuff in the car." He got up grabbing his bag and heading to the car.

I grabbed my purse and followed him out the door. Opening my door I turned to look at Riley making sure he had his seatbelt on.

"Okay baby, please try not to electrocute your grandfather" he chuckled a little bit making me glare at him.

"Okay...I won't...No promises.." he mumbled out the last part, chuckling again. "What did you say?" I questioned looking back.

"Nothing!" He yelled, looked out the window.

"Mhm.. that's what I thought"

I parked my car in the driveway. We had made it to my dads house and Riley is refusing to get out of the car.

"Baby, come on.." I tried everything. Food, money, a dog, and more food.

"No! Grandpa is a hoe!" He yelled, I rolled my eyes pulling him out the car, "He is not."

"But-!"

"I'm not fighting with you little boy!" That shut him up real quick. He sighed and got up off the floor, sadly walking to the door with his head down. "Thank you"

I rang the doorbell, as it opened I smiled seeing my dad.

"Hi, dad!" He rolled his eyes, and clicked his teeth. Looking down at Riley.

"You want me to watch him? Cant, I have a date!" He tried to slam the down on my face but I stoped him with my quirk.

"Not anymore!" I pushed Riley into the house and ran to my car. "THANK YOU DAD! BYE RILEY I LOVE YOU!" I yelled before starting my car and driving away. Hearing my dad yell at me to come back, and Riley yelling the same thing.

Gotta get ready for my date!

AIZAWA

ERI was sitting on the couch with her tablet waiting for Hizashi to come pick her up. Her bag was already packed.

For the date I had picked a pretty decent restaurant. It was a 5 star restaurant. So I need a new suit before then. The date is tomorrow so I need to get my suit today and I need to shave, or at line myself up. I truly look homeless.

The door bell rang, I got up, opening the door.

"Finally Hizashi!" He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "My bad dude!" I moved a little and let him in my house.

"UNCLE HIZASHI!" Eri screamed, jumping up to hug him. "HEY JELLYBEAN!" He screamed back at her picking her up and spinning.

"You ready to go?" She nodded, jumping out of his arms grabbing her bag. She came up to me and gave me a kiss.

"Have fun daddy!" Eri ran back to him, leaving my house. Sometimes I wonder if she even loves me..

I sighed and looked at my house, realizing that I had a list of this to do before this date.

Gotta get ready for this date.

819 words!

Unedited
01/26/23

Kinda short, sorry. Wanted to get this one out but the next chapter will be longer!

Pleas don't forget to comment and vote! Have a good day lovely's!