𝟎𝟏𝟕

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

I got home at 6:30 on the dot. Meaning I only have 30 minutes to get dressed, get Riley dressed, and leave. Shouta was picking me up with Eri so we can drop off the kids at Bre's house.

I ran to my room looking for an outfit. I threw clothes on my bed looking for what to wear. I saw something that caught my eye and put that on. I grabbed some earrings, so gold hoops to go with my outfit.

I went downstairs looking for my shoes, "Riley, are you ready to go?" He was sitting on the couch watching the news. He was dressed and ready to go, he had just gotten his hair done. He wanted cornrows and I got my baby what he wanted.

"Yes mama, I'm ready" he bad patted the backpack next to him, I packed just in case me and Shouta were running late.

I kissed his head and smile, "Thank you, baby." I pulled away and stood in front of the TV, doing a little spin.

"Well, what do you think?" I smiled, showing off my outfit to him. Just a nice summer dress with heels. Riley looked at me up and down and shrugged.

"It's nice.. or whatever..." I dramatically sighed at him and his response. Before I could respond the doorbell rang, and I went up to answer it.

Riley turned off the TV and looked T the door, on edge. I looked through the peephole. Seeing Shouta and Eri. I open the door with a smile seeing Eri holding some flowers.

"Aw, who is that for sweetheart?" She smiled and saw Riley sitting on the couch, "There for Riley!"

Riley looked from the TV looking at Eri with flowers. He gave the slightest smile to her, and she gave him a huge one. Riley took the flowers and they sat down on the couch.

Shouta pulled some flowers from behind him, with a smile. "This is for you" I smiled, looming Shouta up and down. He was wearing a nice button-up with some nice dress shoes. I rubbed his shirt out a little, leaning up to kiss him. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me, with a sigh. Like he was waiting to kiss me.

"Thank you baby" He smiled as he went o the kitchen to put the flowers in some water. Eri was talking to Riley looking at his hair with awe.

"I love your hair, Riley!" She looked like she wanted to reach for it but keep her hands to herself. She was almost twitching touching it. Riley saw this and sighed.

"You can touch it if you want.." Eri gasped and smiled.

"Thank you!" She reached for a braid and slowly patted it. Riley looked down at her and chuckled.

"You acting like you scared of it.."

"I don't want to mess it up!"

"If fine, mama does the best braid ever. They won't be lost anytime."

Shouta was looking at me while I was looking at Eri and Riley. "Ready to go?" He asked fidgeting with his hand.