𝟎𝟏𝟓

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

SHOUTA didn't give me a look of pity when I was done telling only half of my story. He gave me a look of pride or gratefulness, something I don't recognize. A look I don't remember.

"I'm so proud of you, for getting yourself out there. For raising Riley. For being a great mother. Trying hard for him and you." He smiled at me rubbing my face. I sobbed, practically throwing myself into him.

Pathetic.

He gave me a tight hug, I waited to pull away. Tell him I'm fine and just disappear. I'm too open with him, he makes me want to open up to him. I didn't like that, it made me scared.

I wanted to run, but I promised myself I would never run again, from something that makes me feel good. I

He didn't let go until I stopped shaking in his arms. I honestly couldn't let go, I didn't want to. It's been too long since I've hugged someone. Or been comfortable hugging someone.

I pulled away and smiled up at Shouta. He smiled back. I felt better after telling him that. "I'll help you any way I can."

I just nodded, my voice was dry from crying. Shouta poured me some more wine, which was needed. There was this awkward silence, none of us know how to continue a conversation after.

But somehow Shouta changed it and started talking about his students again. Which was a nice change hearing about how chaotic they were. Making you remember when you were that young.

I smiled.

Y/N

RILEY and Eri woke up an hour ago. Riley was excited to see Eri here. Shouta, on the other hand, he's still warming up too.

Of course, Riley would love Shouta's child just not Shouta himself. Riley and Eri wanted to watch Cars. Riley loves everything about Cars, he loves learning about cars.

He took that up from his Father.

So throughout the whole movie, he had told Riley about all the types of cars that were on the screen.

And somehow Shouta had put himself in the conversation. Bring up that he had one of the cars on screen. I've never seen Riley's eyes light up so brightly.

"REALLY!!" He looked to Eri for some confirmation. And she nodded. "Yup! Daddy's has so many cars! Daddy can you show Riley all your cars!!" Eri asked, she jumped up, dragging Riley with her. To Shouta. Riley looked up at him with these big eyes I could never say no to.

I knew about this. Shouta has shown me photos of his cars. Honestly, it makes him even more attractive. He's good with kids and had kids, he has money and can care for himself, he cooks and cleans. I could keep going.

Shouta looked at him with these eyes I couldn't say no to. That needed to be fixed. I laughed and nodded him and Riley could get along. "Of course Riley, I would love to." Riley tried not to giggle along with Eri. Eri loves Riley and it's adorable.