𝟎𝟏𝟏

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

"RILEY! Sweetheart, can you please get ready!" I yelled at Riley, hearing his feet running around upstairs. I was downstairs packing some snacks for the kids and today I was meeting Hitoshi, Shouta's oldest child and I'm nervous. He's older than Eri and harder to try and communicate with. He's a teenager, so he probably won't like me. Going off of what Shouta told me, he's going through his "rebel" faze. Which, I wouldn't be surprised if he was being dramatic. I'm sure Hitoshi is a good kid....right?

"RILEY!!" I yelled again before going to the car and starting it, I see Riley coming downstairs and into the car with the outfit I picked out. He was wearing a black shirt, with some dark denim jeans. Something simple and easy to play around in. I put him in his seat and went back into the house to double-check everything. the locks on the windows and my cameras. once everything was good we left the house, to go to the park.

"Did you get the ice cream?" Riley asked me, looking at the cars passing out the windows. I sighed and looked in the bag seeing the ice cream he wanted Eri to try. "Yes, sweetheart" I replied, he nodded and continued to look out the window waiting to get to the park.

The drive didn't last any longer before we pulled up and I parked. Riley could barely stay in his seat once we got there. I'm glad he likes Eri that much. I haven't told him about Hitoshi yet, honestly, I had forgotten everything that has happened. Riley getting constant nightmares about his father, having to go to work, and not having enough sleep is enough for me to want to quit again and be there for Riley.

That's why I'm here with him at this park, though I would have preferred for this to be inside. Away from prying eyes, where he could be anywhere. I sighed pulling out my bag with all the food, to with most of the food. I see Riley running to Eri with Shouta and Hitoshi right behind him. I look at Shouta with nervous eyes, and he gives me a reassuring look and hugged me. "Do I look okay? I want to make a good impression!" I pulled away from the hug fixing my hair, and rubbing my shirt out. Shouta chuckled and fixed my shirt.

"You look great", next time I'll take you on a proper date. Without the kids."He smiled and moved out of the way so I can see Hitoshi, he waved at me and held out his hand for me to shake. "Hitoshi, nice to meet you." He rubbed his next with his other hand, and I reached and shook his hand. "Y/n Lee this is my son, Riley Lee. It's nice to meet you too" Riley nodded his head at Hitoshi and Hitoshi did the same. Ok great, they like each other... I hope. Hitoshi pulled me closer walking away with me to the park, closer to where our stuff was set up.

"I've heard a lot of amazing things about you," Hitoshi whispered, pointing at his father. "He won't stop talking about you" He joked before making a small conversation with me. I smiled at the thought of him wanting to get along with me. He told me about his life and his friends and his boyfriend. Shouta, of course, wanted me to himself so he had sent Hitoshi to go play with the kids and that's when we pulled out the alcohol. Which was the part I was wanting for.

I and Shouta made conversation that we haven't already made, oddly enough we talked a lot but always had something to say without having to repeat old conversations. And that's what I liked about Shouta, he can carry a conversation. It was nice being with him, he makes me forget about all my troubles.

?????

LOOKING at them being all touchy made me sick. She was supposed to be mine but she ran away, which made things worse. And maybe if she didn't get pregnant we would be happy and together. But she couldn't handle it, she was scared of me. I just have to help her see that I'm good for her.

I see that man hold her hand as he laughed at something she said, her slapping his arm with her other hand. Just him touching her makes me want to kill him. That should be me, it will be me. I'll have to leave something for him to get the hint to leave her alone. I thought that made the incident with his daughter would change his mind about who his daughter is with...

He is annoying and in my way. I'll get him out I'll get Y/n out. Know that I think about it, he has a secret admirer. What was his name again... Ms. Joke?

She'll help me. She seems like the one to fight for what she wants and Y/n is in a very venerable position with relationships. So any slip-ups on his side she'll be gone. She'll protect herself and her son before anything else and a mess in the story will work. She's scared and will come back to me, wanting the old. Not wanting to put herself and her son out there. And she wonders why her old dates run away so fast after the first date.

Building that negative feeling with herself and others, took a long but I know it will work in the long run. She will be mine.

AIZAWA

JUST listening to her made me smile, made she has a second quirk, to chrome people. Making them fall in love with her the moment they lay eyes on her. She was talking about with man at work who wanted to sue Budweiser for not helping him attract women. Which, to me, it very stupid. I started to laugh and my hand went to hers. She started to slap my arm and joined my laughter.

The kids were practically asleep the park had worn them out, but before sleeping they at up most of the snack. Even Hitoshi was asleep. So I and Y/n were trying, but failing, to keep it down for the kids. Y/n and I had pretty much sobbed up, but I think the wine still got to us. Y/n playfully shushed me putting her hand on my mouth and laughing quietly. She stopped laughing and looked at me with those big beautiful eyes. She rubbed under my eye, where my scar was.

"That looks badass and hot.." She mumbled rubbing my jaw, I lightly chuckled at that. She smiled at that. "You know? I think that you'll look amazing with a beard. Like a nice long one." She let go of my face better drinking more wine. I laughed at that, all it me thinking about is my dad.

"Lord, if I did that. I would look more like my dad. Then my mom definitely won't want to see me." I jokey said other making her laugh harder, she again slapped my arm while laughing.

"Now I need to see what your dad looks like."

"Maybe after the 100th date" I joked again, she rolled her eyes at me.

"He can't be that bad"

"That's what they all say"

She just stared at me and smiled at me. Moving some hair out of my face. She looked at my lips, before moving them. Back to my eyes as fast as they came. I licked my lips, her eyes drawing back to them. She smiled at me before leaning into me. I leaned into her. She closed her eyes, I keep mine open to looking at her beauty. I pressed my lips onto hers, lightly grabbing her neck and pulling her closer. She groaned into the kissing, feeling my lips on hers. She opened her mouth wider for me, her tongue going into my mouth. She was taking control of this kiss and I wasn't mad.

She could ruin my life and I would say thank you.

1370 words

03/23/23

Unedited

Hello everyone! I got and keyboard for my iPad! So I'll be trying to type on that from now on! I've also been busy with the new term and all! I hope everyone enjoyed today's chapter! There foreshadowing of a new character and conflict! I'm excited! Have a goodnight Lovely!