𝟎𝟎𝟔

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

LOOKING at myself in the mirror I sighed. Turning my body to look at my ass. I felt like I was too dressed up. I mean Shouta did say a 5-star restaurant, so maybe I'm not dressed up. Maybe I should change. Yeah, I should. No, I can't the date is in 1 hour...

I have to give my hair a little freshen-up before getting in the shower and throwing all the nice clothes I have on the floor. Right now I'm wearing a red long dress, off the shoulder with a V-neck and a splint down the leg. I was wearing a simple diamond necklace with matching earrings. With some silver heels.

Which I look fine as hell or I'm trying to convince myself I am.

I do a spin, and another, and another. Looking over my outfit and myself and honestly, I'm trying so hard to make myself look good. I can only pray that Shouta is doing the same.

Aizawa told us to meet at 7:30 and it's 6:50. I need to leave.

I get in my car and head my way to the restaurant. Luckily, I have an empty stomach, I'll be eating well tonight!

I pulled up to the restaurant and there was a chauffeur ready to take my car. Lord this is fancy... I feel like he wants to dick me down. Like on the first date, it's a super fancy restaurant, I'm wearing a pretty fuckable dress. The thing is with men all they want to a dress they can take off easily, and that is my dress. Easy to pull to the side...

I mean, I wouldn't mind getting dick down, just not on the first date. Not my thing after a month. Well, I guess I'll see where this night goes.

I walked into the restaurant. Walking up to the little desk.

"Hello! Do you have a reservation?" A lady asked. She wore a black pencil skirt and a white button-up. As well as all the workers.

"Yes, it should be under Shouta Aizawa." Lord I hope I don't get flaked, I got all doll up and- "Ah! Yes please come with me!" Oh okay, didn't get flaked, maybe.

AIZAWA

I got here pretty early... I was nervous that I was going to be late or she would get here earlier than me so I had to make a good impression.

I was wearing a simple black tuxedo with a red tie. Y/n had mentioned she was wearing red, so I, wanting to match, wore one too. Maybe I shouldn't have, maybe that's weird. I start to fumble with my tie, pulling and tugging on it. I should stop before I mess up my outfit. I have my hair half up, half down look. Again Y/n liked when my hair was like this.

My leg starts to bounce under the table, I'm too nervous. I haven't been on a date I'm while, sure but I can't tell why I'm so nervous. I've been looking at the door for 5 minutes straight.

And then I swear I saw an angel, she was so beautiful that's not even the right word she looked like a goddess. And her dress looked amazing, her hair, her body. I'm head over heels for this woman.

YOU

I followed the women to where our table was at. And I'm almost weak at the knees. No not even almost, I did. I almost tripped over my feet. It made him chuckle. Lord his laugh. Already folding so hard for this man right now. He is the finest nigga I've ever seen, AND HES NOT EVEN A NIGGA.

He got up from his chair and pushed mine out. But I just stood there, I couldn't even think. Fuck, my mind went blank. FUCK!

"Y/n, you look gorgeous." He said lifting my hand to kiss my knuckles. MY GOD! IMMA FAINT.

"Thank you... you look amazing" I finally looked up at him, and it just made it worse. I'm weak in my legs. His hair was pushed back, just the way I liked it. It was now my new favorite style on this man. He also wore a red tie that matched the color of my dress, I smiled at the thought of him wanting to match me.

"You know you kinda look familiar...?" I stared long and hard...He just smiled and me, waiting for my answer. He looks like Easer....

"Oh, my- EaserHead!" I whisper and yelled at him and he laughed. I hit his arm, I knew he looked familiar! Wow, the man I work with is now taking me out on a date. I can't say I'm mad because he's fine.

"I thought you'd recognize me when I first sent that picture" His laugh turned into a chuckle. "I'm sorry I should have told you"

"No! It's fine! I'm not mad." Oh how much I wanted to say he's hella hot and would let me take me right now... lord is there an aphrodisiac in here because it's getting hot.

He lead me to my chair and sat me down, pushing it in and sitting in his chair.
The waiter came and asked if we were ready to order. I looked at the menu and saw the appetizer I wanted.

I didn't want to go overboard on the first date. But I am super hungry and we can share.

"Can I get this?" I pointed at the appetizer and the waiter nodded as Shouta ordered some water and wine! He must be a good listener because he happened to order my favorite wine.

"Oh, a good listener." I joked sipping on my wine, doing a little dance once the taste hit my tongue.

"I turn on my listening ears for those I like" Damn. He knows about listening ears!

Shouts and I had started a new conversation just talking about our week, our kids, and our jobs. Also flirting here and there. We had already finished our food and it was late, we didn't get dessert because Shouta has this home-owned ice cream shop. He tells me it's the best he's ever had.

And right now we having a conversation about this we don't like, like a person walking hella slow.

"Fucking yes! Those people get on my nerves!"

"My god! Thank you, I tell people this and they think I'm crazy!" He said and I started to laugh I was a little tipsy. I think we both were, though Shouta was soberer than me.

"Excuse me? Are you guys gonna pay?" The waiter said, they came and went at least 3 times, I chuckle, and Shouta snickers. "Yes, sorry." He cleared his throat and handed his card to them and they walked away to charge him.

We walked out the door, laughing, arms locked with each other and my car was pulled up as well as Shouta's. He gave me the direction to the Ice cream shop, he walked me to my car. Making sure I wasn't too tipsy to drive, which I wasn't.

"I'll see you there." He said, kissing my knuckles and walking to his car. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed, doing a little dance in my car. I'm so fucking happy right now. I can't. I feel like a schoolgirl again.

I started my car and headed to the shop, after my little dance.

1262 words

Unedited

02/04/23

A/n: sorry it took so long to update! Please enjoy this update. But it seems like the date is going well 😏.

Be safe lovely's! Good day/night. Comment and vote