𝟎𝟏𝟐

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

I sobbed as a packed a bag for Riley and me. I was in a rush and wasn't trying, I threw whatever was in on the bed. James was banging on the door trying to get in. I held Riley closer to me as he cried at the loud noise. James tried to break down the door yelling at me, "OPENING THE FUCKING DOOR Y/N!!!" I flinched and packed faster, Bri was outside waiting for me. I called her 15 minutes ago.

And I still haven't left the house.

"Y/N!!" If possible he hit the door harder, Riley was crying louder than before, I could think straight. I opened the window, going out the front door wasn't an option with James in the way.

Bre was standing outside the window, with her arms out. Ready to catch my stuff. I threw my bags at her and she threw them in her car. Riley strapped to my chest I made my way down the window. James was still banging on the door.

I felt bad for my neighbors, they'd always come and complain about it. I hope they can get some sleep now.

I went straight into Bre's car, and let my tears fall, trying to comfort my baby. Bre looked at me with guilt. And rubbed my shoulder, as she drove to her house.

"Thank you Bre... thank you" I mumbled through my tears. Riley finally calmed down.

RIPPING the note off of my door and putting it in my pocket, while carrying Riley in my arms after the play date. Shouta still wanting for me to get into my house safely before he left.

Unlocking my door, I look around my house before flicking on the lights expecting to see something out of place. But everything looked normal. I was a little suspicious, I put Riley on the couch. Pulling the note out and reading it.

"You know who I am and why I'm after you. Running won't help, I will find you"
-J.L

I let out a shaking breath, that fucker was in my house. I can't be here anymore. I walked into the garage put Riley in the car and locked it. Shouta got out of his car to see what was going on. "Hey what's up?" He asked, seeing me breathe hard. Me shaking with fear, I handed him the note. Reading it he went and hugged me. I wouldn't let my tears fall, I couldn't show my weak side. Shouta rubbed my cheek.

"Come, you can stay with me."
He said, he picked up Riley and looked back at me, I shook my head.

"I couldn't ask you for that, I mean we just met... I wouldn't want to do that."

He nodded my head, thinking about my comment I guess. "We'll let me buy you a hotel, I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable. I know a hero hotel with top security." He added going back to pick you up Riley and swaying him side to side. I let out a breath nodding and went to pack some clothes. I packed some clothes and threw them in my car. I took my work things and some of Riley's toys.

Shouta was in the garage buckling Riley in. I gave him a small smile in thanks, he hugged me again. Which was needed. And he gave me the directions to my hotel, saying he'd meet me there after dropping off Eri and Hitoshi at home.

We had made it to the hotel, and Shouta had made it before me, talking to the receptionist. I walked in with Riley in my arms, standing next to Shouta.

"I need a room for about a week," he said, he looked at me. Asking for approval, I nodded. I couldn't trust my voice not to crack when talking.

"Ok sir, that would be 25,000 yen. 3,571.41 yen a night. What room would you like?" My eyes widen at the price, and Shouta didn't even flinch at the price. He looked at me again, "What rooms do you have available?"

She typed something on her computer, before answering. "He has a suite, a master suite, and the deluxe rooms available."

"I'll take the deluxe room"

"Okay, sir and your total will be, 75,000 yen. The deluxe suite adds 50,000 yen to your total! How would you like to pay?"Shouta pulled out his wallet and pulled out a black card. My mouth opened wide as he said, "Card please" He smiled and swiped his card. The receptionist gave him the key card to my room and smiled.

"Have a goodnight sir. I hope the room is to your liking! Your room is on the 3rd floor to the left 3-15!'

Shouta handed me the key card and left for the elevator. Me still standing in shock at how much he paid for the room. He was too comfortable buying that room for me. With that price, I started to soak in my thoughts. Maybe I should have been a pro-hero. I would have a lot more money. Shouta and I were in the elevator, quiet. I couldn't say a word...THAT PRICE. Shouta rubbed me should with a look of empathy.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stay with you?" I shook my head and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"You....just spend all that money....on that room....for me?"

Shouta chuckled at that and rubbed his neck, I see where Hitoshi gets it from. "Um, yeah? Is that okay? Did you want a bigger room?" I laughed and shook my head again.

"And is your bank account okay? Still breathing aren't you?" Shouta laughed at that joke, god I like his laugh.

"Everything is fine, I don't mind. Being a pro-hero I get a lot of money." He chuckled and I joined him. We made it to my room and I gasped in shock, it was so beautiful. "I'm going to go get your stuff, lock the door behind me," Shouta said watching out of the room. Lord, I couldn't wait to take a shower. I placed Riley in one of the rooms, I smiled at his peaceful face. My phone started to ring, making me jump.

"Shouta.."

"Can you open the door, I also got some room service"

I open the door and smiled at him, taking a bag out of his hands as he pushed the cart into the room which had some much food on it. I smiled at all the food, "I'm going to take a shower... you don't have to stay... I don't want to waste your time." Shouta smiled and laughed.

"I'll leave, I'm sure you want some alone time. Plus I have work in an hour, sadly" he mumbles, hands running through his hair. He smiled at me, giving me and hug.

"Call me if you need anything"

1158 words

Unedited

04/09/23

A/n: Hi everyone! Happy Easter! I hope everyone is having fun. Sorry for the long update, I've been doing a lot and not having time over the weekend. I also hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment and Vote! Have a good evening, Lovely!