𝟎𝟐𝟐

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

STRETCHING as I yawned getting out of bed, Shouta's arms wrapped around me. I snuggled closer to his chest letting out a sigh. Quietly cursing to myself for getting up so early. It's been 4 more days of staying with Shouta. I haven't found a new place but I don't want to. I want to stay with Shouta and our little family.

We've built a routine, that I don't want to ruin it. And Shouta hasn't said anything about my stay. I like to think he doesn't want me to leave too.

But today was the day me and Hitoshi went out together. And I was excited about that. It's a Saturday so I know a lot of people are going to be at the mall. Shouta is staying with the younger kids which is good, he and Riley can create a bond.

Shouta groaned and moved down, stuffing his face in my boobs. "Morning" he mumbled into my chest. I shook my head and laughed. "Morning baby" I responded as he kissed my chest, moving up to my neck. His hand moved in between my thighs. He kissed me, playfully biting my lip.

I groaned, feeling his hands slide into my panties. "Your fingers are cold." I groaned feeling his fingers move to my clit. He chuckled and moved his fingers faster, "Let me warm them up"

My laugh turned into a moan as his fingers slipped in me. "Mhm, Shouta" he lifted my shirt kissing my chest, pinching slightly at my nipples.

He leaned over, on top of me. Kissing my face, I could feel him smile while kissing all over me.

This had become a routine for me and Shouta. Every once in a while when he saw I was stressed. I enjoyed our morning activities and if I didn't sue me.

Shouta was always a need, no matter where we were. Of course, it's easy at school to not try and do something. I feel like Shouta had bewitched me since our first time together.

I could not stop thinking about it, I would sit in bed just thinking about it. Running my hands over my body, feeling the places where I touched me.

Shouta moaned as he entered me, I bit back a moan. I knew I was going to be loud, that's the one thing I loved about our morning sex. Shouta would have to shut me up himself when I couldn't control my noises.

Shouta thrust his into me, grabbing my hands from either side of my head. Holding me down looking at my eyes. "Fuck, your so fucking beautiful..." he mumbled, thrusting harder and faster.

"S-Shouta, fuck" Shouta put my leg over his shoulder, fucking me deeper. My eyes rolled back and I moaned louder.

Shouta stopped thrusting and put a hand over my mouth. My legs shook at the action. Fuck.

Shouta's expression hardened, "Make a noise one more time and see what happens" he started to thrust again, slower this time.

"What if the kids hear you? What are we going to tell them?" His thrusts got harder as my legs shook, he smiled grabbed my ankle, and kissed my legs.

SHOUTA'S POV

Y/N's muffled moans only turned me on more. She grabbed my wrist, struggling to keep herself together. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her body shook with each thrust.