𝟎𝟎𝟖

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

I sighed as I walked into my office at UA. It was way too early for my liking, but I had a lot of emails. A lot of work. I didn't even have time to get coffee. Riley was at Bre's house, so she can take him to school.

I unlocked my office and turned on the lights, seeing a huge bouquet of my favorite flowers. Gasping I smelled the flowers with a smile, looking around for a card.

'I know how much you hate getting up early, so I got you some flowers. To cheer up your mood' -Shouta

I smiled, 'So thoughtful'. I thought as I moved the flowers to the other side of my desk, making sure I can see them. Behind the flowers was my favorite coffee. I chuckled and looked at the coffee, this man. He is trying to woo me and it might work...might.

I sat at my desk, texting Shouta a thank you for the flowers and getting coffee. He just hearted my message.

I sighed and started my work, answering emails and calling pro-heroes. "I can't believe there are so many emails..."

There was a knock on my office door, which was weird no one knocks."Come in!" Midnight walked in with some wine, which looking at it, looked cheap.

"Hi! I'm Midnight or Nemuri! I thought I'd bring a welcome gift!" She said with the biggest fake smile I've ever seen. 'Lord I already don't like her' I smiled back and stood up to greet her.

"Hi, I'm Y/n! It's nice to officially meet you and thank you for the wine!" I said in a cheerful voice, hoping to find the annoyance I felt but her fake self. She handed me the wine, I placed it on my desk and went back to work. Maybe she'll leave.

No, she didn't. She sat down on the chair right in front of me. "It's nice to have another female around here!" Again with the fake, at this point, she isn't even hiding it. I smiled nodding at her. 'Please end this now!'  There was another knock on my door, 'YES! I'VE BEEN SAVED!'

"Come in!"  And the man I wanted to see came in, Shouta fucking Aizawa. And lord did he look fine. Even finer than the date, I love a man in uniform. He looked and me then Midnight. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked looking between us.

"No! Midnight was just giving me a gift. What's up?" Midnight got up from the chair and headed to Shouta, who was at the door. "Hi, Shouta! Good to see you. I thought we were going out last weekend. What happened?" I looked at Shouta with a raised eyebrow. He had other plans.

"I had something more important to do, but weren't you just leaving?" He looked annoyed at her just being there. She tried to hug him but he moved away and sat in the chair she was just at. Not looking back at her, she sighed and walked away.

Shouta sighed and rubbed his eyes, "Finally" I laughed and got back to my emails.

"What's up handsome?"

He smiled at the nickname and shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing just wanted to see a pretty Mama, and." He dragged out the 'd' in and, pulled out some lunch, from my favorite spot. I giggled at my nickname and took the lunch from him, opening it up and smelling the food.

"Lord, you are an angel sent from heaven!" He smiled and took out his food, and started to eat. We made a small conversations, mostly Shouta telling me all the gossip of the office.

"So do you like Midnight?" I asked, his mouth was full and he looked up at me rolling his eyes, making me laugh.

"No, she's been trying to get me with this girl for years. I don't even like her, I hate her so much.." He threw his hands up into his hair and pulled at it.