Protective Sirius

Ship(s): Drarry; A little bit of Wolfstar

Ft: Protective Sirius

Summary: Ever since knowing that Draco and Harry were dating, Sirius starts to keep an extra eye on Draco and shields Harry from Draco as much as possible. Draco finds it amusing but Harry doesn't.

More Info: In this AU Wolfstar are married, so Tonks is basically a single queen ✨

Warnings: -None-

Type: Fluff

Author's Note: I don't do a lot of romantic scenes so this should be really cringe- How do people even write smut without crying in their room for hours :')

Word Count: 1k

---

12 Grimmauld Place

---

Harry had invited his and Draco's friends over for a game night. He and Draco were sitting in the same armchair with Draco's arms draped over his shoulders while he sat in Draco's lap.

Pansy and Hermione, along with Blaise and Ron were sitting on a long couch. Luna, Ginny, Neville, and Theodore were sitting on the other couch while the rest - Seamus, Dean, Hannah, Daphne and Astoria sat on the floor.

Sirius walked in when Neville was taking his three shots of Firewhiskey for a dare from Hannah. He was holding a book and squinted around the carpet, eyes widening at Harry and Draco. He took out his wand quickly.

"Hi, I'm just going to take a seat and read," he demanded as he lifted both Harry and Draco from the seat wordlessly and setting them on the floor. Harry looked at him incredulously as he lifted Ron from his couch and had Draco sit in Ron's place while Ron was now on the carpet. "Damn, there's no seats left. Guess Draco will just have to swap with Ron."

Taking the armchair, he quickly walked away without a word. After an awkward silence, everyone in the room except for Harry burst into laughter.

"Your godfather slays, mate," Ron choked out. Harry stared at him and huffed angrily. "Come on, even Draco is laughing."

"That was amusing as fuck," Blaise added. Harry sighed and leaned forwards.

"Just let Neville take his third shot already."

---

Kitchen

---

Draco and Harry were cooking together as Harry tried to teach Draco how to make proper food. Draco was obviously struggling, but eventually gave in and decided just to tease Harry a bit while Harry tried to lecture him.

"No, you have to break the eggs in first- Ah- Dray, stop-" He giggled when Draco started to tickle him. Dropping the eggs he was holding, he edged backwards while Draco smirked playfully and lifted him up.

Sirius walked in at the moment and fumed when he saw the scene. He regained his composure and separated the two wordlessly, making them both turn to him quickly.

"I'm afraid Draco will blow up the kitchen with this behavior," Sirius said loudly. "I can't afford to lose this house, so I'm just going to take Draco out for the sake of our safety."

With that, he dragged Draco out, leaving a dumbfounded Harry standing alone in the kitchen.

---

After

---

"Sirius! I'm going out for a triple date!" Harry called out as he waved. Sirius stormed into the living room, his mouth agape while Remus followed with a sigh.

"Hun, just leave them alone-" Remus started, but Sirius wasn't listening.

"What?" he demanded loudly to Harry, who stepped back. 

"Uhm, I'm going out for a triple date with Draco and my best friends with their partners?" he said slowly, grimacing between words, pointing at Draco, who had just walked in.

Sirius's head snapped towards Draco's direction as he flicked his wand with a mumbled 'Aguamenti', sending a bucket of water pouring down Draco's head. He gasped slightly and yelped at the cold, sneezing, "My hair! I spent two hours doing it in the morning!"

"Oh! Draco here has a cold, and since we are supposed to take such excellent care of him," Sirius snapped. "I'm afraid he won't be going."

Draco laughed as he shook the water off of him. Harry groaned exasperatedly, but Draco just waved him off as he cast a quick 'Scourgify', cleaning up all the water.

"Oh, it's fine, Haz," Draco whispered to him. "The loophole is we can cuddle at home after all."

---

Living Room

---

A blood-curdling scream, followed by several muffled cries rang out through the house, reaching Sirius' ears. His head snapped up, making his slightly long hair slap into Remus' face, who yelped.

"What was that," Sirius demanded lowly. He stood up and stormed towards the direction the cries, which he recognized to be from Harry's, with his wand in hand. He heard Remus heave behind him and sigh.

If that stupid blond prat of a Malfoy made my Harry cry, I swear I will- He kicked the door open, only to find Harry and Draco curled up on the exact same armchair he had stolen from them during the game night.

Harry was crying into Draco's shirt, soaking it while Draco had his eyes closed and patted Harry's head consolingly. His lips were moving, whispering words that were inaudible to sirius into Harry's ears, visibly making Harry relax a bit as he moved his head and buried his head in Draco's shoulder instead. There was a warm silence as Draco moved his own face and pressed his lips to Harry's forehead and temple.

After several moments of calming, Harry was in a calm state again. Upon seeing this, Draco suddenly moved his hand to Harry's neck and tickled him, making Harry yelp and giggle as they both fell off the couch, Sirius going unnoticed.

"There you go, you got your answer," Remus suddenly popped in, slowly closing the door so Sirius wouldn't interrupt the boys' moment. "You should really stop being such a cockblocker."

"Well yeah," Sirius grunted as he crossed his arms. "I mean sure, that was cute, but who can promise the future?"

Remus chuckled at his husband's stubborn behavior, but hooked an arm around his neck as Sirius paced forwards.

"I know, hun, I know."