Sick Obsession

Ship(s): Drarry

Ft: yandere harry

Summary: When Harry finds Draco's journal under his pillow :') And McGonagall misplaces a dangerous potion so damn

More Info: This is kinda a sequel to the prev chapter in another AU where Harry is a yandere. I will write two endings: a happy one and a dark one

Warnings: Swearing, slurs, violence, suicide, death, gore, killing, yandere, etc.

Type: Angst, dark, and fluff :D

Author's Note: YALL JUST PLAY ALONG OK

Word Count: 2.5k

---

Harry's Free Period

---

Draco's Room

---

Harry traced his finger along his boyfriend's pillow, absorbing Draco's perfume-filled scent. There was an oddly shaped bump in the middle of the pillow, making Harry frown as he pressed his finger upon the bump.

It was something hard and shaped like a rectangle. Harry removed the pillow out of curiosity to see a brown, torn notebook revealed under it. Picking it up, Harry opened it and flipped through the pages slowly as he scanned across the neat, cursive handwriting of Draco's.

September 1st, 1998

Starting Eighth Year today. I'm still having a shit load of nightmares about Voldemort – not helping. Glad the war is over. Going to make up to the other Eighth Years today. Probably will need to brace myself for bullying.

Harry frowned, and there was a line under neath that passage to show that Draco had written the next passage a while later.

Made up to Granger, Finnigan and Thomas. Weasley is still thinking about it.

As expected, people called me names and proceeded to beat and laugh at me with hexes. Not that I mind. It kind of hurts but they have their rightful reasons.

"Retard."

"Death eater scum."

"He should've never come back."

"Why did Potter even testify for him? He should be rotting in Azkaban at the moment."

"Shame the Dementors didn't get him."

"What a bitch."

Names - [insert names bc idk]

Harry's eyes narrowed unpleasantly as he took note of the names. As he flipped through more of the pages, his hands started to tremble in anger.

How dare these people shame his Draco like that?

He had to throw the book onto the ground in order to resist tearing it apart. When he put it back under the pillow, he took a deep breath and staggered out of the room, destined to talk to Draco about this.

The bell for lunch rang. He sighed as he got his things and ran down to the Great Hall alone, taking a seat by the Eighth Year's table. His friends came quickly after, looking at him in concern.

"You okay, Harry? You look like you're about to rip your palms apart," Hermione poked him with a worried expression. He looked away immediately, relaxing his body.

"Yeah," he muttered as he leaned his head on his hand, waiting for Draco to appear. As he pushed his food around his plate and nibbled on the point of his fork, killing time, Draco still did not appear. Getting worried, he frowned and stood up, setting his utensils down and grabbing a chocolate milk from the very end of the table. "I'll be going."