Chapter 1

This is the first chapter  , I hope you like it

🚨Btw from this chapter the actions will start 🚨

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" hey Woo , let's go to club after school " Yunho whispered , since they were in class .

"No , are you kidding me " Wooyoung snapped from what he was writing .

"why...wh " Yunho asked the younger , " you are really asking me  why , we were yesterday there , you dumbass " Wooyoung shouted .

" whatever , i will go with others then " Yunho said ,

"they were there too , they will definitely reject you pfft " Wooyoung .

" you will see " Yunho

"if they reject you you will buy us ramen , deal ? " Wooyoung .

" ugg , okey deal " Yunho respond .

.

.

They finished the session as they made their way outside the class waiting for Yeosang and Jongho . the four of them were friends since highschool they graduated together and theyy got accepted in the same university , Yunho and Wooyoung  were major in arts  and  for Yeosang and Jongho were major in science .

" heyyy finaly our nerds are here !! " Wooyoung said as he greeted his friends .

"guys , let's go to club tonight " Yunho asked them .

" we were there yesterday , and i am really tired  " Yeasang complained along with Jongho .

" omoo what a friends ..." Yunho grumbled .

" SEE , MOVE YOUR ASS FROM HERE AND GO BUY US RAMEN " Wooyoung shouted happily.

"ohh i m really hungry " Jongho .

" i really hate you guys " Yunho , " just buy us ramen now  , you can hate us later  " Wooyoung said teasing his friend .

It was 6 pm , they reached the convenience store they  took their ramen  and start to eat while chitchating with eachother .

( This is what they took )

" Mmm thanks , dumbass " Wooyoung said as he smacked Yunho's neck playfuly .

" yah , don't call me that again or i will shove your head here " Yunho said as he pointed to the  ramen he was holding .

" btw guys can we go tomorrow pls " Yunho asked again .

" omg , for god sake let us eat in peace " Wooyyoung growled .

"Yunho , we all know why you want to go there so shut your mounth and eat " Jongho