Chapter 17

(I want someone who will look at me like that🥺🥺)

---------------------

After they arrived to the gym , they found  Seonghwa and Mingi waiting for them .

" hy guys , what took you so long" seonghwa said .

" whatever , Wooyoung these is Seoghwa and he is Mingi they are my friends " San said to Wooyoung .

" i didn't expect you to be this cute ...wait  you look familiar ." Mingi said .

' familiar..?wait isn't he the guy from the bar...he is Yunho's crush!!...omggg..' Wooyoung said to himself.

" did you two meet before? " San asked .

" no..I don't think so " Wooyoung lied , he didn't want  San to know where he  passed his free time , Eventhough the last time when San saw him drunk he though that the younger just slept over at his friend house , since that moment he warned Wooyoung not to drunk again , but he liked  spending his time at the bar flirting with men or drinking .

' don't..don't..say... the bar..pls..' Wooyoung thought under his breath,  thankfully Mingi couldn't remember where he met the younger.

" no I saw you before but I didn't remember where " Mingi said , in the other hand Wooyoung was eye siding  San  .

" guys enough talking let's get started ". San .

" for you Wooyoung you have to do 20 minutes cardio " San said pointing on the younger .

Wooyoung did as he was told , he ran just 10 minutes since it was he is first time and San let it slide .

" get down on your knees" San ordered the younger .

" what...?"  he knew  what San meant yet he was stuck with his pervert thoughts .

" Wooyoung , i know what you are  thinking about . It's not the case so get down " the younger blushed .

" do 60 pushs up "

" excuse you ....isn't too much " Wooyoung complained but he stopped at once when he met San's glare .

" ughh...alright.. how annoying....dhdh...i m tirezbxbd....udjdd.." Wooyoung was nagging and complaining under his breath.

" i can hear you little one " San .

" anyways...I will start "

" 1..2...3...4..5..6..7..8...9..10..uggggh..enough.. i m tired " Wooyoung said and layed down .

" what are you doing ,it's just 10 push ups and you already done , what a stamina is this  "San

" i have a good stamina... is... just..you know..anyways i wanna go homeeee ."

" ughhh...plss..." Wooyoung whined and started rooling down on the floor ..

"GET UP ! " San shouted and slapped the younger's  butt.