chapter 16

guysss i missed you i really do , anyways i m sorry for the late update , I got a little busy .

As i promised you new things will happen from this chapter and the next ones just stay tuned .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I m not okay Mr Choi San , I still processing this in my mind like Wooahh i can't believe that he post like this...like that's what we need .)

-----------------

They reached San's house , it was a huge mansion in a luxury area where you could find only the richest people on South korean living a peaceful life there , San was one of them .

His mansion was contained other luxury amenities like pool , water features , and even a volleyball court since San was addicted to it .

Wooyoung was amazed and out of words to the point he has his mouth opened and eyes wide scanning all the place " pffht..what's wrong with that mouth of yours " San smiled at how cute Wooyoung was then he got closer to the younger and patted his hair . Wooyoung was strongly attracted to the palace , ' what ?...we need to live here as well since he is...' he thought but San interrupted him and took him first to take a look over his palace .

" follow me " Wooyoung ran after San as a child .

" here there is a pool and there a volleyball court " San said and Wooyoung nodded his head all he was thinking about was to jump into that swiming pool .

" i want to swimmm..plss..or play with me volley " he grabbed San's arm and said with a pout on his face .

" not now Wooyoung , and don't do that face again " San said . Whenever San saw the younger pouted he would feel his desire screamed out of control .( you know what desire)

" so selfish..it's not like you have a diamand pool or whatever... " Wooyoung said while rooling his eyes.

" what's this behaviour " San gave him a serious glare .

" mm...anyways" Wooyoung said while scaning the palace .

"follow me i will show you smth we will discuss about later " San .

They entered the house , all you could see is the fancy and luxury decoration .

" woahh that's so gooaaaddd.."

San opened a door of a room it was a medium one , where was just a few gym equipement .

" ??? We will discuss about what.." Wooyoung asked "

" this room is still not finished yet so from now on you will go with me to the gym " San said , he always go to gym he was addicted to it . Eventhough he has some equipment at his place but there weren't enough for him so he went with his friends Seonghwa and Mingi.

" WHattt... what on the world..like why i will go to gym i hate working out like..are u..?" Wooyoung complained.

" stop nagging , i know you are a lazy ass that's why you always get beating up . From now on you will go with me, it's you will go , i will teach you everything .
And if i find you trying to cheat or trying to skip the work out then i will have another talk , i don't think i need to remind you of what i am capable of . Understood? "

" you are really....ugghh..seriouslyy..but i will bring my friend Yunho "

" that doesn't matter cause you will be under my charge anyways ." San

"So now come with me , this is not the main reason why i brought you here " San said and took him to his room

" what do you mean" Wooyoung asked .

Then San placed the younger on the bed , " Wooyoung look i really don't wanna use my way to make you tell the thruth . Cause if i do , i will ended up hurting you and i don't wanna go harsh on you , you already still hurt down there from the last time ( in the shower..) don't you? " San said and crossed his arms waiting for Wooyoung to speak and told him everything .

The younger blushed , he was so submissive to San's treats . " i mean if you were talking about the fight?.." he was interrupted by San again .

The older sighted , holding his anger back cause Wooyoung knew what San wanted to know but instead of telling him , he chose to play dumb with San but this wasn't a good idea .

" *sight* wooyoung this is the last and the only last chance i will be giving you , tell me what's your relation with that guy ." San said with a serious tone which through the younger could see how serious this situation and San were .

" you better choose the right decision over something else you will regret it " San

' did he know....really...?... but..how...'

" we won't stay here forever , i already know everyting so you better say it i want to hear it from you . No more Mr lies " San got closer ,
Wooyoung has nothing left to do , so he chose to tell everything to San .

" .he is my ex...i really hate him ...this all start to happen when my dad died...cause at that moment i broke up with him...but he didn't accept it .....so instead of leaving me alone he starts builling me and threating me that he will spread that im gay and spread our relation...or sometimes if he finds me alone he would beat me him and his friends....i really hate it San...i always go back home with my friends cause i m affraid to go alone since he knows where i live....it just stresses me...i can't..*sobbing* ...i just want someone who will love me and care about me and....*sobbing* ...im sorry..." Wooyoung was sobbing and crying , yah he got emotional when he remembered his dad and what happening to him after his death , San in the other hand felt really bad about the younger so he hugged him .

" ssshh...stop crying i m here i will not allow them to lay a finger on you do you hear me ? " San said and patted Wooyoung's back , the younger was still crying covering his face over San's chest .

"Wipe those tears " then San took Wooyoung's face gently between his hand and started wipping his tears.

" im proud of you Wooyoungiee that you get to tell me everything " San .

"Thanks..."Wooyoung.

After few minutes,

" i will go change my clothes , you wear those " San give to Wooyoung a pair of black sweatpants and tshirt .

After a while , they changed their clothes now wearing gym clothes .
" it's so big " Wooyoung said poiting over what he was wearing .

" it's okey , keep them now . we will buy you some new fits later ." San.

Then they went out to the gym where Seonghwa and Mingi were wating for them .

" hwa , we are coming " San
" okeyy, we are waiting for you . "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

( no spoiler)

Other things and new events will appear . Stay tuned.

To be continued....