chapter 7

Author pov :

He looked up at him he was talking with his mom , but that didn't stop him from what he was  about to do .

San was eating  and talking  until he felt Wooyoung's leg rested on his lap , he caughted as well he wasn't expected this move from him , the younger was really crossing the line .

" what's wrong with you guys , is something wrong with the food " she said with confused and worried look .

" no honey , the food is so good " San said then  Wooyoung looked up at him with a smirk on his face , the older gave him  a serious glare that made him looked down immediately,  " when you finish go to your room this is the last time I will say it " he whispered to him , San  could see the younger's expression changed and he was about to removed his leg but San  stopped him  with his hand , Wooyoung looked up at him with a wide eyes but San ignored it and continued what he was doing .

( why San let Wooyoung's leg on his lap ?? )

After the breakfast , Wooyoung went to his room . San and his future wife were still discussing;

" San~ah isn't today the day you told me you will move here " she said
" yes honey I will move today , I told  my manager to bring everything i need here" he said

" you have work now so hurry and don't be late " San said with smile on his face . He was waiting for her to leave so he could be alone with Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was laying down on his bed and texting his friend Yunho ,

Wooyoung

YUNHOO, you know what's happened

Yun💦

What..ahhhhhh I saw your daddy
material yesterday and he looked
so pissed when he saw you like this .

Wooyoung

Iknnn forget this now .
Today I did as you told me I wear a grey thiny short ,
and I went down to eat  breakfast with it
Imagine I could feel his eyes scanning me he couldn't take his eyes off
Me ..ANNNDDDD he put his hand on my thight , I was really
shocked  but I was playing it along , and i took my leg and put it on his
LAAAAAPPPPP

Yun💦

wthhh is that, isn't toooo early Wooyoung
You took it a little too far
You will regret it I tell you

Wooyoung

WAIIIIT WHEN I WANTED TO MOVE MY LEG
AWAY HE STOPPED MEEEEEEE
and i don'ttttt care he can do whatever he wants to me ,
I love itttt

Yun💦

U confused me nowwwww
What's wrong with that daddy of yours

Wooyoung was cut by San opened his door , the younger yawned and  threw his phone , " what's wrong couldn't you knock the door  you scared me " , then San took the chair and sat infront of Wooyoung who was still lying on his bed with  his rounded ass rounded ass in the air .

San couldn't take his eyes from the younger's ass , " what's up with this attitude " San asked Wooyoung who was still lying and  texting his friend ignoring him again . ( deja vu ) 

" what attitude ? " the younger asked back ,  San clinched his jaw  " put that phone away and sit properly " the older ordered him but Wooyoung was stubborn person and this attitude wouldn't work with  San ,

" and if i don't want to..." before he could continue he was flipped by San on the bed  and his hands were pinned up , Wooyoung was under San's huge body  , he was enjoying it if he won't lie .

" Wooyoung don't make me  remind you again , this attitude will just cause you troubles , look at you now  "  he said , " what attitude...ckdnjnc " he asked again and murmured some words at the end .

"What are you trying to say with that mouth of yours , speak properly  before i get angry ." he looked down at him with a stern tone that made the younger shivered under him .

Wooyoung pov :

" nothing yesterday i drunk a lot and i forgot to call you "  i tried to explain , i was looking up at him and imagine weird situation again , i was lost in my thoughts until i felt something wet under my short i looked their ' a boner ohh shiit  ' i said to my self , i tried to free my hands to cover the boner  but he squeezed them even more .

" what are you looking at " he said i shivered   when he looked down to the wet boner i wanted to die at that moment .

" shit..." i murmured

.....

Guyssss San said that he will upload a picture in the pool and he said it will be dangerous  wohhah , I can't wait , just imagine him in the pool with those muscles and his wet black hair >>>>>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/ what will happen when he see the younger's boner...?

                                                                               to be continued.....