Chapter 22

smut +smut + smut +smut +.....

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

sexual tension.

spicy scene.

If you aren't  comforatble with this type of scene skip it i warn u !!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(San tame your naughty kid...)

btw I m proud of him cause he kept his promise and show us this fucking fine and sexxxy body )

Wooyoung pov:

" don't worry I will make you feel good now " he said and caressed my ass   .

' make me feel good ....in the pool.... wait...what are we...' I said to myself confused from this attitude .

After he grabbed my butt    With his both hands , he started to take off my boxer .

"WAIIT....what are u doing....stooop.." i shouted  at him and wiggling to make him stop yet he didn't care and took it off revealing my naked butt .

I won't lie it was a satisfaying feeling whenever he touched me , i never felt  the amount of satisfaction that i felt specially with  him , he wasn't just a man he was a daddy material who  was also obssesed with my ass whenever he got the chance he grabbed it or slapped it and i won't lie too i  was enjoying it . 

knew i am a slut but just for him , i mean just for men like him , cause i was still  doing it with other men at the bar . God pls help me get ride of this shitty hobbit of mine cause if San know about it then i m  dead meat .

After he took it off he spread my ass with both hands and started to  move his finger slightly  up and down around my hole . The sexual tense i was receinving made my feet weak , eventhough he was just using his fingers it was hard to stay still    , 

" Wooyoungiie , what's wrong  i didn't even put it in and you already  done " he said  and slightly entered his finger inside ,

" uggh...nghggh...wai-...no...ughh....." i couldn't resist my self , the tension made me more needy to get fucked  than ever .