Chapter 30

HYYYY GUYSSSSSS first i would like to apolagize for this late publish , i know you were waiting for a new chapter but i was drowning with my own stuff ( univ stuff) i had a lot of presentations and projects hhhhh but im still manage to survive btw if u are an university student or student in general  and suffering with a bunch of presentations let a comment so i won't feel lonely .

Good News                                    ❗❗❗❗

We still have a long path to take together cause i will add another woosan story basically it will be like that ;

                                          ( Coming Soon )
Those books are coming soon okay

💦 Rude teacher (S2)

💦 CEO/Dilf  x student or employee ( choose what u want , do u want CEO/Dilf with student or employee i won't do anything till u choose cause ur opinion matter for me )

💦 Professor x student

💦 Woosan idols

                                                            ❗❗❗❗

Guysss y all are cuteeee and lovelyyy i love u all and I love it when u ask about me 🤭🤭, you are my best ppl fr .

this chapter is a reward for u cause u wait a lot , this chapter is the longest chap and smutttyyyyyy .

  Warnings 🔞🔞

This chapter :

SMUT AND HARD SEX  ( sussy and kinky Woo )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wooyoungiie go back to sleep , I'm going to work I will be back at night " San said and kissed the younger's forehead.

"Dow't...b...lat.. " he said with hypnotic voice .

At the time, when the warm sun was coming in through the window, he'd drowse off, taking every chance at sleep . He was too tired to wake up.

After a few hours , he eventually got up in the other side of bed , he then went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his dishevel hair .

"My whole face lit up , i m really fine as fuck damn who wouldn't fall for me *giggles* I merely want things to be official with San not just a fucking bedfellows damn just the thought of it makes me waiful...anyways let's make breakfast i have a lot of shit to do " he thought , he obviously had nothing to do besides tossing and loitering around inside the huge mansion waiting for San to come back .

Few minutes later , he got a call from the delivery man .
"Hello?"
" hello sir, your delivery has arrived "
"Oh!yah thank you !"

"What I almost forget, this is the momentous item I need today " he said to himself while checking it in San's room which was also his room for now.

"This is so godamn hotttt , woooahhh look at my buttttt it looks so tempting OMGGG THAT'S SMEGSYY , NASTYYYY , DASTYY I COULD COME JUST BY LOOKING AT IT..... today I will be treacherously sexy ....San won't handle it " he said as he took it off and put it on the bed till tonight .

He then went back down stairs and threw himself on the sofa dozing with his plans for tonight. As an idea crossed his mind not any normal idea .

"Choi San today i will make you beg and implore me to stop , you won't control yourself this time " he said , what exactly he was thinking about that would make San lose his control over himself and was Wooyoung really capable to win this time or what?.