chapter 2

omoo...my stupid ass..." he said as he grabbed the cigarette with his teeths and took away the carton juice , " are you kidding me , look at the mess you did " Yeasang scolded the younger .

" and wthell you want me to do , lick it ? " Wooyoung respond angrily.

" let's go now before he come out " Wooyoung said as they wanted to go , the male came out shouting with a smug look .

" where do you think you are going " the male said with a serious tone and heartless expression.

They froze and they turned their attention to the male standing infront of them with a cold gaze , " we are sorry sir " Yeasang said politely .

" who did this " the male.

" i did it " Wooyoung hesitated , " i am sorry sir i didn't mean to , let's go guys " he bowed .

" you did it , then clean it " the older said , " excuse you sir , i said i m sorry " Woyoung responded and put the cigarette back in his mouth.

" show some respect and don't smoke infront of olders " the male said as he took the cigarette from Wooyoung .

" what's wrong this bast..." he said to his friends , but he was cut by Yeasang who covered his mounth and apologised to the man infront of him .

" we are sorry sir , pls we need to go now "Yeasang bowed again showing the older his politeness .

" go and be careful next time " the male said giving a warning glare to Wooyoung .

Then they went to the traditional store as his mother told him , but that day was not Wooyoung's day he found it closed .

"aiggooo , what a day " Wooyoung growled

" hhh , today your mom will beat your ass " Yunho laughed teasing the younger .

"it's not my fault , it was that bastard's fault , he wasted my time " Wooyoung .

" don't blame others again " Yeasang .

.

.

Wooyoung reached his house but he was stopped when he saw a familliar car infront of the house , ' i saw this car before , that's weird ' he thought . Then he opened the door to see a male's shoes , ' he is already here ' .

" Wooyoung-ah you finaly here , i'v waited for you about an hour ? what's took you so long , uuh bring the rice to the kitchen " his mother said , she was the only person in Wooyoung's life , after his dad passed away 3years ago , she was the only one who took charge of everything , she was so caring and lovely mother for Wooyoung's opinion , and it was definitely true .

She was always by her son side and always motivated him to never gave up , he was kinda spoiled , but not that much since his mother was strict with him when it comes to serious topics . ( like every mother )

" mom... the store was closed..." Wooyoung .

" WHAT... omg i screamed and the guest is here " she said and pulled Wooyoung's ear " whey..wheyyy you didn't buy it when i told you hae .. answer " she scolded him and pulled his ear again .

" AYEE.. omaa i m sorry , ask Yeosang if you don't bieleve it " he said .

" Ha-eun what's happen " the guest from the room said with a deep tone .

' this- voice , i heard it before ' the younger murmured .

" come and greet our guest , i will have a talk with you after ." she said .

the younger did as he was told , he went to the livingroom behind his mother .

" so San this is my child " she said with a smile on her face .

The younger gasped when he looked at the Male in front of him , he started to caught and act awkwardly.

' that's no way , how that... how can he be the guest she was talking about for a week now . This is not  just a coincidence ...' he thought .

" wht's wrong boy , did you see a ghost infront of you ? " San said with a smirk on his face .

" greet him Wooyoung " her mother said as she slapped his arm with a disappointed look .

" hy... I'm Jung Wooyoung "

" he is always like that when he see guests " she said .

" mom , im not " he said

" it's okey Wooyoung you will get along with me " San

" what...?" the younger asked with confused look .

" the meals are ready , let's eat " her mother said happily .

' what did he mean by that , ' you will get along with me ' and who is he ?? why he called my mother with her name like that???' this was Wooyoung's thoughts .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(How Wooyoung will react to the news )

                                                    To be continued... ------>