Chapter 24

Hy loverss , sweethearts , anything pretty it refers to you  .  it's been a long time  again , i just finished my finals now im freee . LOVE YOUU GUYS SOOO BAAADDD❤❤❤

How San will find and caught Wooyoung  ... read to find out too 

this is hooot !!!! i love ittt read it all to find out .

When you reach the paragraph with the song above it make sure to listen to it it's hot , I was listening to the first one  while writing it and rereading it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

San's pov :

" How can you lie to me   *tightened jaw*  you don't know who you  are dealing with you naughty boy ...*sight* what to do with you now..you really need to learn a lesson though how many time do i need to teach you  or warn you not to repeat such a behavior but all you do is to repeat it over  and over again .  " i said to myslef .

" you just make things difficult for me  ,  " i said and slipped my hair back from anger .  After a while my phone rang , "who is that again*sight* "  

*sight*

..................

" yah honey "

"hy Sannie where have you been and where is Wooyoung-ah '"

"He is studying with his friend don't worry  i will pick him up soon and come to you , just rest you have been working a lot lately . Wooyoung im taking care of him " 

" im sorry i'v been busy this days i didn't even sleep at home this whole week , i missed you so much "

" i know i know  u don't need to apologize honey , see you late..."

" San..."

"yah... i m listenning "

" i love you...i really love you... "

" i love you too honey "

...................

*sight again *

Yah i love her and care about her , i have known her for months  and she is the sweetest person , the perfect mother and perfect wife but the moment i met her son something started to seperate me from her  . But... *sight* " let's just hope this day passes peacefully , "I  really don't wanna do smth I will regret it after. "

After a few minutes of driving, 

"it's looks like we arrive...but this place? " , i said to myself  so i stopped  far away  . Then i saw Wooyoung  got out from the taxi pulling a black bag  and making his way towards ...wht.." what brings you here you slut ..pfft..uuuhh...you gonna be kidding me "  that building was actually a bar for gays  , it was the famous one around . Eventhough i hate bars and clubs I sometimes like once a week or a month come to it  just to chill my self a bit , it was a well known place where you gonna find men looking for slut to fuck .

" what's bring you here Wooyoung " i kept repeating it , i was indeed in an angry , furious and exasperated situation . i have been angry so many time but this time things get out of its origin .

Wooyoung pov :

After i went inside i started to search for Yunho , it was so crowded today because there were so many clients waiting for their toys to fuck   and i was one of those toys as always .