Chapter 23

HY GUYYYYYSSSSSSSSS i missed you so much , i am sorry for the late update but im backkkk again .

Sexual tense

angry San ?

Naughty Woo ? and in what mess he gonna involve himself to again?...

btw i read all your comments , i love them tbh they make my day😭😭😭

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" im sorry...San..i couldn't take control of my self...i really love yo...no i mean i really love it..." he said struggling with his own thoughts and fighting the urge to not say something stupid .

" you love me huh ? pfft did i hear it right Wooyoungiie " San said teasing the younger .

" whattt...nooo i didn't say it what the fuck.." he shouted .

"language kid , do you want me to rip that pretty ass of yours again huh ? " he said pinching Wooyoung's ear as a warning , " ah....ah..ah..ugh...im sorry...im sorry...it's just a slip of tongue...uhhg.." the younger yawned .

" what a naughty boy " San said and wrapped his arms around the younger waist again as he wanted to touch his ass , Wooyoung snapped off and excused himself ;

" uughh...nooo..pls enough ... i still need to meet my friend Yunho " he said as he want to step outside the pool  he was pulled back into the water by San , the older pulled him up and put him on edge of the swimming pool .

" who tell you , u can meet someone . Huh? Do you Take my permission ? Want me to remind you again , little kid "

' how protective and possesive he is...uuuhhh' Wooyoung thought.

Wooyoung POV:

" I just told you now , I need to meet him cause we have a project to do " i said confidently enough to make him believe me . Infact i didn't have any project with Yunho but I had to meet him for some other reasons , if San knew about them he will beat my fucking ass .

" Are you sure about it , then I will drop you at his place . " he said , and that's what I was trying to avoid fuuck cause Yunho wasn't at home , he told me to meet him at the club directly. 

'What to do ' .

" no you don't have to..." I said but I was interrupted  ,"I won't repeat it " .

" let's take a shower first " he said , i had nothing else to do just to obey his orders .

As we started to take a shower, he slammed me against the wall my back was facing his chest.

He slowly whispered to me , " I didn't punish you yet , little one " he said with a deep voice and warm breath . I felt my blood rushed cold into my veins , he knew how to turn me on . He was aware of all my kinks and he used them against me to tease me and made me fall into his gasps , the problem I was already falling for this kind of treats . I wanted him to treat me this way , I wanted him to keep doing this . I wanted him to keep dominate me and treated me with this degradation , yah i like it when i m powerless under him .

I didn't know that I was this kind of person till I met him and he knew that I'm a kinky person with a sluty personality. I bet he enjoyed it tooo I can see it.

 But when he got angry and pissed he became another one you better avoid him . He really  scared me  he became more aggressive  , I always pay back the consequences of his anger whether he punished me or ... btw his punishments always terrified me , he always make me beg for his mercy , he always went rough and harsh on me , I couldn't know what's next .

Step dad (Woosan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें