Walkers do be walkin'

I wake up to the sound of the door bursting open.

"There's a massive hoard outside! We need to get rid of them." Marlon says before running to the next room. We all quickly stand up.

"AJ, Take your gun and stay on the top bunk for now, alright?" I say. He nods and climbs up there. Minerva and I run outside, she's holding her axe and I have my knife. 

There are so many walkers outside... Fuck- we are so fucked. I look around, kids are already trying to fight them, they are doing well. Minerva is still next to me.

I find a walker that's away from the group and kill it. I cut open it's stomach and smear it's guts on me.

"Clementine what the fuck?!" Minerva asks, confused.

" Questions later, smear if you wanna live. " I say, standing up and leaving her with the body. I walk into the herd slowly and kill a few walkers here and there.

I slowly work my way back and forth through the crowd. I soon go to stab a walker but it grabs my arm and whispers.

"Shhhh, I didn't mean to lead them here."

I nod. I grab his wrist and slowly lead him away from the hoard and inside the school. 

"Stay here, we will ask questions later, alright?" I say. He nods in response.

I walk back outside. There's a lot less walkers than before. I see a horrible sight... A walker has someone pinned, I don't know them. They are about to sink their teeth into the person. I dart towards them and stab the everliving shit out of the walker. 

I stand up slowly. The boy gives me a confused look. I smile at him. He looks around Louis' height, maybe a little shorter. (It's Aasim, idk how to describe him)

I return to the hoard, walking back inside it. I then feel something stab into my shoulder..... I look and I see a meat cleaver stuck in it. I keep myself from exclaiming a cry of pain. The blonde girl from before, Violet, pulls it out and continues to kill nearby walkers.

A few minutes later we get them cleared out. 

I go and sit on the steps, tired as hell... It's still dark out. I lean my upper body over my thighs and hold my shaking legs.

My shoulder hurts like a bitch, it's still oozing blood. I sit back up and look around. Some of the students and interrogating the talking walker at the picnic table. He seems to just be wearing a mask.

Minerva sits next to me, tired from having to play bad cop the whole interrogation.

"You alright Clem?" She asks.

"I got stabbed and smell like shit, what do you think?" I ask.

" You got stabbed?! " She asks, worried.

" Yeah... She didn't mean to though!" I say, trying to calm her down.

" Still, she stabbed you." Minerva responds. I roll my eyes.

" I need to go get AJ. " I say, standing up. She pushes me back down.

"No, you need to go get bandaged." She says.

I stand up anyway and walk away. It's too cold to be sitting outside. I return to the dorm, AJ has his gun pointed right at me but immediately lowers it. He climbs down and puts his gun away.

"You're back!" He says, smiling.

"Yeah, I am!" I say, putting on a cheery face.

" What's on you? " He asks.

"Blood." I respond.

" You smell like shit. " He says.

"Language!" I say. He sighs.

"Can we go outside? I can't sleep." He asks. I nod. He goes out the door first and I follow behind him back outside.

I sit back down by Minerva on the steps while AJ goes to chat with Tenn and drag away corpses.

"They could share a room..." Minerva suggests.

" Hm? " I ask.

" AJ and Tennessee could totally share a room. They seem like good friend." She says 

"You can go ask them if you want, I'm going to visit our walker friend. " I say, standing up.

I go to the picnic table where Louis, Marlon, the boy I saved, and some kid that is pale with black hair sit at the table with the guy in the walker mask.

"Who's he?" I ask, leaning against the table. 

"A ex-whisperer. He says his name is James and he didn't mean to bring the walkers here." Louis answers.

"Where were you leading them then? " I ask James.

"To the boat." He answers.

"What boat?" I ask, confused.

"They call themselves the delta. They kill so many walkers every day so I wanted to get revenge."

" What do you mean revenge? " I ask. My voice slowly gets louder.

" Avenge the walkers they killed. " He answers.

" Well the delta is gone. You really wanted to kill people for killing walkers? " I ask. He nods.

I roll my eyes. That's bullshit. (Bitch ass look at the flowers acting boy)

"What's under the mask?" I ask. Everyone else decided to shut up for whatever reason. He shakes his head.

"Why do you wear it?" I ask.

"Same reason you have walker blood smeared over you." He answers.

"Good reasoning I guess... "

"Yeah wait why do you have walker blood on you?" The boy I saved earlier asks  

" To blend into the walkers, duh. " I answer.

" You smell like shit. " Marlon says.

"Why does everyone say that?!" I ask, annoyed.

" It's true... " Louis answers. I sigh. 

"Well, you can stay for today then we'll vote what to do with you, alright? " I say. The walker boy nods. He takes off his mask.... He's rather cute. He looks like he'd murder someone, but cute!

I smile at him reassuringly.  Noone disagrees with letting him stay for a day.

People walk away, I look around. Minerva is chatting with AJ and Tenn. Louis and Violet are sitting at the steps with Marlon and some redhead. And there are people I don't recognize sitting in little groups here and there.