I look around.

I look around at them. The students. They stare at Minerva, AJ, and I... It's quiet.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Louis says, angry.

Everyone has their hands bound...I don't respond but instead get Minerva's clothes back on, covering her and her wound.

Minerva has blood dripping from her mouth... I wipe it off. Did she get shot somewhere else?

I look at her... Fuck- 

There is blood on her stomach....

I lift her shirt back up. I was so worried about her shoulder that I forgot to examine her.....

Shit... She's been shot in the stomach. Fuck fuck fuck. 

"Clem- clementine?" She asks in a soft voice...

The trailer is silent besides a few quiet sniffs here and there.

"Hm?" I respond.

"I... I love you..." She says, her voice shakey. 

There's no way she's surviving. She's... She's going to die.

I put my arms around her... I hate being this vulnerable about people but I don't care about that now.

"I Love you too..." I respond. I feel her arms around me... They soon loosen....

She's gone.

Minerva is gone.

I pull back... I sit next to her holding her hand.... It slowly cools down. I bring my knees to my chest. No longer can I be held by her. No longer can I be loved by her. 

I look around for a moment....

Noone is speaking, they are just sitting there. Their faces hold pure bewilderment. A old friend of theirs just died.

I look around.

It's not safe anymore. AJ looks at me, worried. I can't put on my usual cheerful mask for him, not now. Its cold without her. I need her here... Please... Please stay.

I put my arms around my knees, bringing them closer to me and letting go of her hand. I place my head between my knees.

I don't care what happens to me at the delta.... I don't care if they shoot me, I don't care if they enslave me. I don't care about anything anymore.... They can take care of AJ. AJ can survive alone. I can't. I need people. I need Minerva.

But... 

Nothing is bringing her back.

I look around one last time...

I see her corpse right next to me. 

(THE END, I HOPE YOUR ARE CRYING)