Chapter Sixty - Nine - Private Time

(( Notes : Chapter 69 - it's only appropriate that its smut. Don't like? then skip this chapter. :3 )) 

***

And then they're together, wrapped up in each other in the middle of Hedley's bedroom, and his  hands were everywhere. Feeling every inch of whatever he could find on Carl. His back, his neck, his hips, his stomach. Carl's own hands were buried in Hedley's hair as their lips tangled passionately. Carl's half hard already and Hedley's well on his way, and Carl pushed them back towards the 'bed'. They were pretty much playing with their instincts at this point. Going through it together and never wanting to stop.

"Is this okay?" Carl asked, just as they trip onto the blankets with Carl saddling Hedley's thick thighs. "I-I don't want to force you into doing something --"

Hedley cut him off with a kiss and soon words were forgotten. He goes in for a deeper kiss, tongue slipping past Carl's lips and delving into his mouth.

The room is soon filled with the tell-tale sounds of making out - the squelch of lips and tongue, the soft click of teeth when one of them gets clumsy, the smack of mouths pulling apart and meeting again and again and again.

When Carl let out a low groan in his throat, his hands fisting the dark tangle of Hedley's hair, they both rocked together and it sent an overwhelming spark of pleasure through both of them that they flinched. Hedley flung his head back in surprise at the sensation, his head colliding with the wall with a thick thump.

Carl cradled the skull, laughing slightly, "A-Are you okay?! Hahaaha!"

Hedley joined in the laughter, jokingly pinching Carl's side in retaliation. He nodded, smiling brightly, and it's soft and warm and happy. "I'm fine," He reassured, and then he reached for Carl again and pushed his hands under the shirt Carl was wearing. He felt the skin of Carl's torso, feeling small bumps and frowned. Carl knew what he had touched.

"I've got scars." He said, "I-I was shot... remember? At the farm. Before you came. The bullet went through a deer first so it splintered and hit me. I --"

Hedley, with one swift movement, lifted the shirt off of Carl along with his flannel and hat. Hedley looked at the exposed torso, seeing one main scar and a lot of little ones that surrounded it. Carl blushed under the gaze. Hedley hovered his fingers over the scarring, silently asking. Carl took his hand and placed it onto his chest, allowing the touch.

"I've got scars too." Hedley reminded, "We s-survived."

Carl reached up to cup Hedley's scarred cheeks, using his thumbs to trace the thick pink lines. "Yeah." He said, leaning forward to kiss the scarring, "We did."

And then they're kissing again and Hedley's on his back.

Carl was fully hard now, and so was the boy beneath him. He grasped Carl's ass in both hands and grinds up against him and Carl let out a small moan. Hedley's lips then went to his neck then chest, kissing every spot of tender flesh.

"H-Hedley." He braced his hands onto Hedley's surprisingly solid chest so that he could grind down, the feeling clouding his mind. Hedley then had a face of slight discomfort and Carl stopped. "What's wrong?"

"My- uh, it's the zipper." Hedley said, embarrassed.

Carl looked down and saw the problem and blushed too. "Oh. Right. Sorry. Let's-" He opened Hedley's jeans, popping the button and unzipping, letting the pressure off of Hedley's manhood. Carl quickly did the same to his own jeans and both boys let out a sigh of relief.

They managed to wiggle until their boxers and jeans were half way down their thighs, just enough to bring out the main event.

Carl had never seen an uncut cock before, except in that magazine he had found hidden in Hedley's room, but seeing it in person was such a different experience. He felt his throat go dry yet his tongue salivated at the same time. Hedley was also... bigger. Making Carl's blush so hard that it travelled down his neck and chest. His fingers twitched to touch yet his limbs were frozen.

Hedley took charge, reaching out slowly enough to be stopped. He gripped Carl's length.

"Hedley," Carl choked out, shaking, and Hedley's propped himself up one arm so that they could kiss him and it's suddenly so much dirtier than before, breathing hot and wet into each other's mouths while Carl rolled his hips down and Hedley pushed up and his hand, fuck, it's just barely enough when Carl pressed into it. Hedley then managed to join his own cock into the mix, having both of them in one hand as they rocked together filthily.

Hedley moaned when Carl grinded down particularly hard, the pressure fantastic, trapped against their bellies. They were already leaking precum, and Carl honest to god whined when Hedley swiped his thumb over the head, using it to slick them both.

"Oh, fuck. Oh. Ah!" Carl was whimpering now, surprisingly vocal. He wrapped his arms around Hedley's neck, holding him against his own body. Their foreheads were connected. Their eyes deep in lock. Hedley, unsurprisingly, was quiet. Breathing hard, panting, groaning. His free hand held onto Carl's hip, helping him move in the rhythm as their cocks slid in his hand and against one another.

Carl's movements were soon more frantic, faster and sharper, and Hedley sucked a mark into his collarbone that was definitely going to show up later. He moved his hand faster over their cocks, his grip a bit firmer, and when Carl came barely seconds later he shook and muffled his moans into Hedley's shoulder. Hedley, just watching Carl come undone, came too. A small shout of pleasure escaping his lips.

They fell down onto the blankets panting, heads flopping onto the pillows. Carl's remaining eye was dropping with sleep yet the corners of his mouth was curled up into a smile. Hedley beside him smiled brightly, his toes and fingers wiggling as he stimmed his excitement down.

Carl saw this and chuckled, turning so he could rest his head on Hedley's still clothed chest, "Are you going to stim every time we do something... private?"

"Maybe." He answered truthfully, still grinning like a high idiot. "Is that a p-problem?"

Carl shook his head before spotting something that made his laugh so hard, he nearly cried.

"What?!" Hedley demanded to know, giggling too.

Carl took the dinosaur hat off of Hedley's head and waved it around, "I can't believe you wore this the entire time! That's so -" He cut himself off with a new round of laughter.

Hedley laughed too, covering his face with his hands as his face became red.

Carl threw the hat over to where his own sat and the two took off their jeans, pulling their boxers back up for a bit of coverage. Then they pulled a blanket over them and bathed in the quiet.

Hedley kissed him again, making the other boy smile. It was a soft kiss. One that seemed to act as some sort of 'Thank you'. 

"What was that for?" 

"I just... I like kissing you." Hedley whispered.

They faced each other, legs tangled.

Carl's smile grew dopey, whispering back, "I like kissing you too."