𝟘𝟚

。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。

If you had friends to talk to, you feel as if they'd call you crazy right now.

I mean, there's no way, right? There was no way that the cute coffee shop guy– Gojo, could be flirting with you. Right? It's insane. No universe would allow such a strange couple to walk the earth. Not with someone like him. –Ok so maybe you're holding your opinion of him a little too high, but the point still gets across!

It's been a few days now since you first met Gojo, and he's made it a daily routine to visit you at work- well at least whenever you're present at the cafe. A couple of your employees have slipped you whispers of the man's strange behavior this past week. Most of them claim to have seen the man briefly walk in, and once noticing your absence, walk straight back out.

"Is he not embarrassed by people finding him out?!" Your employee shrugged at you before getting back to rolling out the dough.

It seems as if Gojo's' hard work has paid off though, considering he's seemed to have memorized your work schedule. Normally, this type of thing would be seen as not just weird but full-on creepy. Who in their right mind starts to memorize the work pattern of a stranger they only briefly talked to at the cash register?

Logically you wanted to immediately place a restraining order on the male, but something in your heart tugged. He didn't seem to have any type of cruel intent.

He came in every day and asked for the same order he had when you first met. Certain days he'd add a special drink that may as well just be sugar in a cup. You applaud his sweet tooth for being able to bear all of the sugary sweets 24/7.

It soon became a routine for him to come in at the same time, 3:00 pm. He'll stroll in wearing that damned loose t-shirt and tight jeans. He'll tilt his head down slightly, in a teasing way- only to watch you get flustered.

Then he'll order. 5 strawberry mochis with a vanilla latte, extra espresso. A classic combination, but it's become something that you grew to enjoy preparing each day at work.

On some days when business was slightly slower than normal, you'd throw in a few extra treats. His face lights up at it every time and it never gets old.

The talks you two have had are normally short, but still comforting for those few minutes. It's gotten to the point where you'd call him a little more than just a stranger now. No moves have been made ahead of that though. Both of you are far too nervous to do anything.

–well, that was until today.

A couple of hours into your shift, you finally were able to take a peaceful lunch break. The cafe itself has been doing extremely well lately and it's only growing in popularity. You're already seeing a couple of newspapers feature it in snippets.