𝟘𝟟

。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。

All of the information that Gojo continued to spew at you for the next hour was starting to give you a headache.

It wasn't like you didn't believe him- how could you not when you've been seeing curses for so long now? But this also wasn't how you expected your Sunday reset day to go.

You sighed a little and took a sip from your water bottle. 'Maybe I should take tomorrow off...'

"--I am surprised at how you were able to take down such a strong spirit out of nowhere though! I mean even Yuji was having trouble hitting the thing!" You looked up when he said that pride swelling a little inside of your chest.

Looking back around, you saw the students sitting down across the lake. It took a while for Gojo to finally get himself alone with you– considering Yuji's sudden interest in you, which was adorable. But you did worry about their safety. What if more curses appeared? Would they be able to handle themselves?

"Ah, well look at the time! Are you ready to head out?" Gojo stood up from his position next to you on the bench. You looked up at him, a little confused at his declaration. You originally planned on heading home and taking a nice, long shower– but things could wait for a little bit longer.

"Where exactly are we going?"

"On date #2 of course" he smiled while holding up a peace sign.

"Eh? I'm not ready though!" You glanced down at your workout clothes, looking anything but appealing in your eyes. Although you wouldn't bag everything into your looks, you didn't want to look like a total rat when going out.

Unfortunately, you didn't get a choice in the matter as Gojo dragged you over into his arms and covered your eyes. It didn't take long for you to notice the sudden shift as his hand slowly lifted from your eyes.

You both were standing right on the edge of a cliff, and you tightened your grip on Gojo's' arm as you looked down at the city. Today was relatively cloudy and you could see racing cars with glaring headlights that gave you a headache even with the distance.

You were able to see almost to the top of some of the highest skyscrapers in Tokyo and the warm lights that shined through them gave you a type of comfort that you've never experienced.

You never really took the time to admire Tokyo when you went, too busy with the cafe to look up from your tasks. But it just looked so beautiful. The flock of birds that passed you paid no mind as they narrowly avoided both your and Gojo's' heads.

Reaching out your hand, a bright blue colored butterfly sat right in your palm. You felt excited as it made itself comfortable. Turning to Gojo, you looked up at him with a face that could outshine all of the stars in the sky.

"Look! Look! It's sitting in my hand!" You jumped a little which startled the little bug into flying away.

Your brows furrowed and all Gojo did was cackle as he grabbed back onto you, leading you closer to the edge. Too close.

You opened your mouth in protest, considering that you would most definitely fall to your deaths at one wrong move, but Gojo's persistence held no bounds.

You walked faster and faster and suddenly you were falling.

Lower

And Lower

And Lower

Your screams could most likely be heard across from Tokyo as you thrashed around slightly and held onto Gojo as if your life depended on it. 'Maybe if I land on top of him, he'll break my fall!' You looked up at the white-haired man who looked a little too calm for someone who was about to fall splat on the ground like a pancake.

But as always, you were surprised as the ground seemed to suddenly get further away than closer. As the ground got farther the clouds grew closer, and at first, you thought that maybe you had missed the initial impact and were already floating up to heaven.

The clouds looked so close that you could graze them with your fingers, and Gojo's grip on your waist tightened as you hovered together, looking down at Tokyo. After a minute, letting your brain settle, you finally realize that Gojo planned this all along.

Shifting, you turned around where your chest was pressed against his, and your noses just barely touched. Gojo looked mesmerized as he slowly tried to lean in, but after that stunt he pulled, you weren't letting him get away so easily.

"YOU IDIOT"

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"So how exactly do you know how to use cursed energy?"

You glanced up at Gojo with your mouth half full of noodles. After leaving the cliffside and thoroughly beating up Gojo for scaring you half to death, you both made your way over to this small, family-owned ramen shop. The prices were cheap but that didn't seem to stop Gojo from throwing a couple hundred dollars at the owners for the good service.

"Well, it kind of just appeared I guess" You looked off to the side, embarrassed at how intense he was looking at you while you stuffed yourself with food.

"Appeared?"

"Well yeah- I moved into my apartment about 2 years ago and I guess the amount of stress I've been feeling naturally spilled out -which makes sense since a bunch of curses regularly come into my house-"

"-THEY WHAT?" You were cut off by Gojo's worried face as he yelled a little too loud.

"Oh, shush they aren't that ba-"

"Not that bad my ass you need to move out of there" You smiled at his obvious worry as you took a sip from your water, grimacing slightly as the cold water touched your teeth.

"Awe is little Toru worried about me?" You teased again- but this time it backfired on you almost immediately.

"Of course, I am, love, I don't want to see you hurt" he smirked back when your jaw dropped.

If it was possible, I bet I'd be as red as a cherry right now- thank God I'm black-

"-Anyways" You cleared your throat- praying that he didn't notice the effect that name had on you. "One day I just got extremely agitated about the little pests coming into my house that one day I just snapped and bam! Cursed energy accomplished."

"...so, you just use the cursed energy to...kick them out of your house?" He looked amused at your answer as if you were joking.

"Yes exactly! No one is going to be in my house but me, myself, and maybe you!"

"Oh? me?"

"I guess you've finally gained enough friendship points to be welcomed in my humble abode" I smiled.

。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。