𝟘𝟝

。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。

You groaned at the sound of your alarm blasting in your ears. After years of owning a business, you'd thought it'd be easier to wake up in the early mornings but today was just not one of those days.

Today was another day where you luckily didn't have to work, and you felt as if this would be the perfect time to visit the new shopping center that recently opened up in Tokyo. It would be a far walk- considering you don't have a car, but it'd be nice to get out of the house for once.

You went through your normal routine. Shower, Skincare, spending an extra 30 minutes doing your makeup because you had to sing every summer walker song that came on. It was great.

What wasn't great was the fact that your hair refused to cooperate today. You tried so many different variants but your curls just wouldn't curl.

"This hair better get right before I act up-" You looked down at your phone and saw a certain contact appear.

- INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM: Gogo ♡ -

SWIPE TO ANSWER —>

'Gojo? He just saw me yesterday at work-' The phone rang for a little bit longer before you finally processed long enough to answer the phone before it disconnected. Maybe a little early-morning-Gojo is what you need to get this day started.

"He-"

"HI Y/NNNN HOW ARE YOU TODAY??" Gojo yelled out while you propped your phone on the sink, trying to find a decent angle that didn't do you dirty. Gojo, as always, looked perfect on camera. You could tell that he was just getting out of bed as well and shamelessly stared down at the slight exposure of his chest.

"I'm good Gojo, and you?" You grabbed your brush and decided to settle with the class slick back. No use in trying something new when you were already growing an attitude today.

"I'm doing great! But it'd be even better if we hung out today! Also, why don't you wear your hair ou-" You stopped him right there before he had the chance to finish that sentence. The struggles you had to go through just to get your curls back to looking fresh was enough to make your arms hurt. Maybe it's time to go back to the braids...

"Well if you want, you can come shopping with me. I should be ready in about an hour-"

"I'LL BE THERE IN 20, SEE YOU SOON N/N~"

- CALL ENDED -

5 MINUTES 34 SECONDS

You glared down at the screen as the 'call ended' title flashed across your screen. 20 minutes?! There was no way you could find an outfit, put it on, eat breakfast, and mentally prepare for his arrival in that time.  He had to be joking with you.

NEW MESSAGE FROM: Gogo ♡

---------------------------------------

Gogo ♡ - Change of plans, I'll be there in 10.

Read at 11:33 am

You stared down at the message and felt the sudden urge to punch something-- or someone

"That little-"

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

You heard the sound of honking coming from outside and rushed out your door with your things piled into your hands.

It was a cool day today, so you put on some mom jeans, sneakers, and a sweater. You didn't really like carrying a lot of things in your hands, so you shoved most of them into your pockets. Good enough.

You slowly got into the passenger seat of Gojo's car, and he pulled out just as you shut the door closed. The shopping center was about 45 minutes away from your apartment, but with the speed that Gojo's drives, you'll probably make it there in 5.

"Well hello to you too, Satoru. I feel so~ welcome right now" His head whipped over to look at you speaking his name. It was almost funny how excited he got when you said his first name. And you were slowly feeling comfortable enough with him to actually try and get closer to him.

Emotional shit.

"Say my name again." He kept staring at you so that you physically had to push his head to the right just so he wouldn't crash his car. That I will remind you is still going 30 over the speed limit.

"How about you focus on the road eh? Here I'll even put you on some of my music." You grabbed his phone and noticed how he didn't have a password. He also had a widget with your contact on his home screen.

Deciding to investigate that later, you went to his Spotify and started to play some of your favorite artists. Brent Faiyaz, Summer Walker, SZA, Drake, the whole combo. You could tell that Gojo didn't know the words to any of the songs, except for 'All Mine' which honestly didn't surprise you in the slightest.

After your mini one-man concert, Gojo finally pulled into a parking spot. He wasted NO time dragging you into the first clothing store he saw, and it happened to be one of your favorites.

You took your time going through each store and it got to the point where even Gojo started to get a little bored. But surprisingly, he didn't complain. Instead, he decided to play jokes on you and hand you some of the most atrocious looking outfits and ask you to try them on.

"Hey N/n, you should try this-"

"Gojo...go sit down" You brushed him off and ignored his whines behind you.

"Y/n don't ignore me!"

"..."

He stayed ignored and after 4 hours of shopping, you decided to take a break and get some food.

"Alright, let's take a quick snack break before he heads to the other side" You watched as Gojo placed your bags in the trunk.

"...Wait, a break? We aren't done?" You gave him a look.

"If we stop shopping, we stop hanging out. I won't let the weak hold me down from being great-"

"OK OK OK LET'S GO," Gojo said the moment you uttered the words 'weak.' He grabbed your arm without another beat and dragged you over to the new Chinese restaurant at the end of the shopping strip.

What he failed to notice was that you already went to all the stores available, and you were just teasing him.

But hey, you won't complain about spending time with him. Definitely not.

。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。