𝟘𝟞

。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。

Today, shit hit the fan- almost literally.

It all started this morning when you woke up. Lately, for the past few days, you've had this strange feeling creep up the back of your neck, and today was no different. Immediately on high alert, you scanned around your room.

One.

Two.

Three.

–Three monsters sat at the foot of your bed, staring down at you. Each of them varies in size but they all had this gag-worthy look about them. It wasn't something nice to wake up to at 6:00 am.

Your brain raced through an incredible amount of scenarios and options. The monsters in front of you didn't look incredibly strong, but facing 3 at the same time might be a small issue. Your normal weapon of choice, the flip-flop, was all that was in the living room so chances are your best choice would be...

You charged up to one of the curses that sat atop your bet and slammed the TV remote into its face. Your battle cry alerted the other 2 and sooner or later you were having a whole brawl in your bedroom.

In the end, you eventually came out victorious as you stepped on the remains of the disappearing monsters. They weren't too difficult to handle which ended you giving them a personal rating of 2.5/10. Your room however said otherwise...

It was trashed from top to bottom. The walls were filled with dents and the ceiling has a minor crack in it. A couple of your belongings were lost due to our lack of weaponry...the remote...your water bottle...your computer mouse...

Taking mental notes of everything that needed to be replaced and adding up the repairs, you walked out to your kitchen to grab some coffee. The amount of monsters appearing in your room during the day/night has nearly doubled and it was starting to annoy you. The complaints from your neighbors never stopped and the pricing was starting to get a little too high for your liking.

You made a good amount of money from your cafe each day, but even with your busy days, it's barely becoming enough. The complex's rent costs are starting to grow too- it was slowly becoming too much to handle.

You decided to change into some workout clothes and take a jog in the park. Fighting all of those monsters had gotten you all worked up now, running should blow off the remaining high.

Just as you started to leave, the glimmering of the necklace you bought from the market caught your eye. You haven't had the chance to wear it out yet and it matched your outfit so you decided to put it on.