𝟘𝟡

。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。゚・。・゚。

You left the school in a hurry.

After regularly visiting Jujutsu Tech for a few weeks now, the other teachers have slowly stopped casting you strange looks. As long as you kept quiet and didn't interrupt their work, who were they to kick you out? Besides all of them knew that if any harm was to come to you, a certain white-haired sorcerer would be the first they answered to. And no one wanted that.

But you found it to be the other way around as it felt as if every time you visited, you were basically babysitting Satoru; stopping him from eating the students prepared lunch that you so gratefully made each night. How insensitive could he get? Especially when he had his own sitting right next to him.

The freezing winter air had finally calmed into a cool spring breeze and the trees began to brow back their fallen leaves. You missed the beautiful green grass and leaves as you walked, and you could barely handle your excitement as the Cherry Blossoms would soon follow.

Walking back home tonight had become a hassle for you since some construction workers decided to block off one of the only paths back to your apartment. It technically wasn't the only path back home but it was the only safe one. The sudden chill you felt walking down an alleyway had you regretting Satoru's offer to walk you back home. But you could tell by his posture and his lack of cheery attitude that the man was tired.

"Damn me for being considerate, maybe I should just call it quits and go back to the school" Your eyes darted from left to right as you sped up your steps, the light at the end of the alleyway was slowly getting brighter.

Just before you stepped out into the light your eyes caught sight of a figure peaking out from behind a dumpster.

"Oh HELL no" You had watched far too many unsolved crime documentaries to know where this ended and you already had your phone out and turned on.

Too afraid to look away from the dumpster, you sent your location to the first contact that opened on your phone. 'Please please PLEASE don't kidnap me.'

Turning around and briskly walking out of the alley way you knew that all you had to do was make it to the safety of your apartment. It was just around the corner-

"FUCK" you felt a hand ghost over your elbow; letting your fight response kick in for a split second you spun around and punched the mystery person right in the face, though it didn't quite feel like a person.