Alfred! The kids broke the Batcave!

We all just stare at the computer.

Danyal was right; of course, this situation needed clarity. Otherwise, I would have dismissed the notion of Mother throwing him into the Grand Canyon.

It's just unbelievable.

I doubt I would have believed him, but it's right there. Right in front of me, what could have been his final moments? It's as if I've been struck.

We absorb what we've seen in silence until Todd breaks it, mumbling, " Talia, what the fuck," repeatedly under his breath. Pennyworth was unperturbed for once, allowing it. Not that I can blame him. My attention switches to Father as a light pitter patter comes from him strumming his fingers.

His face is void of emotion, but his eyes a raging fire; he turns to Drake, " Where do the coordinates lead to?" as he's gone into, as Richard and Todd like to call it, Daddybats.

Drake leans over the controls as he brings up a map, " Amity Park, Illinois," he finishes with skepticism, " the most 'Haunted city in America,' whatever that means."

Richard throws in his two cents, " Sounds like one of those tourist trap gimmicks."

I hear Drake "hum" in consideration before his fingers fly over the keyboard bringing up strings of code. It's all going well until the back of the screen starts to glow a toxic shade of green, Lazarus green. Drake clenches his jaw and pushes Father out of the chair as he exclaims, "we're being back hacked!"

I glance toward Father, looking for an explanation when he situations himself behind Drake, watching the code intensely, " that shouldn't be possible. We have better defenses than the Watchtower."

" Yeah, well, try telling them that," he says, gesturing to the screen. Drake, barely able to keep up, huffs in frustration as the code distorts and fills with symbols unknown. " What is this–" he grounds out as the computer makes a high pitch whine filled with jumbled noises. Then all of a sudden, the screen goes off.

" What just happened?" I demand, just as all the cave lights go out.

" They got in," Drake says into the pitch dark with a hint of worry.

" Is there a way to kick them out?" I ask.

Father interjects, " only through the main console, but that's what they took us down from."

Richard starts up a wrist computer and types away furiously, "We can't do anything now. They've locked us out of the system."

" We could–" Drake starts to suggest as the computer, and only the computer, comes back to life. Illuminating the cave in an eerie green glow.

It starts running through some kind of diagnostics, all of which are in that same weird script as before. It's hard to distinguish, but with every passing moment, they look less garbled, even throwing in a couple of English letters. Until It just goes blank.

Father barks out, " Find a mask!" We all start scrambling.

The code falls off the screen and fills with weird color static. It was as if a rainbow had combined to make never before seen shades of green, blue, and purple. The Computer lets out a ringing, whirling sound, almost as if static was scratching a chalkboard, " W̷h̸a̷t̶ ̵a̶r̶e̷ ̷y̵o̵u̴r̴ ̴i̴n̵t̵e̷n̵t̶i̷o̷n̶s̶ ̷w̸i̷t̸h̵ ̶A̸m̴i̶t̶y̶ ̷P̶a̶r̴k̴?̶"

Father growls out, " What have you done to our system?"

The rainbow screen glow lessens, and the whirling goes down to just a whisper, " B̸a̵t̸m̵a̸n̸?̷" The voice chokes out as if unbelieving.