Eyeballs and the Courtroom of Doom

" This is quite different than I expected," Aunt Diana remarks as we fly toward our destination. Without a guide, it would be impossible for her to traverse the floating islands and purple doors.

" What did you expect?" I ask, quirking an eyebrow.

" Less green"

I snort, " I wasn't kidding when I said the realms were made of ectoplasm."

" But how was I supposed to know that meant everything would be green?" Aunt Diana asks, pouting.

" It's common knowledge? Like it's one of the few things Ghostbusters got right," I say, surprised.

" Ghostbusters ? What is Ghostbusters ?" Aunt Diana asks.

"...A movie franchise from the 1980s," I say slowly, " ring any bells?"

" No, I can't say it does," Aunt Diana says.

" That's a travesty! It's a classic! You've got to make some time to watch it," I say excitedly.

Aunt Diana smiles, " I'll put it on my to-do list and get back to you." It's not long before the keep comes into view. Its base is made of obsidian, and it blends into the crystal as it gets towards the top. The light shines off of the reflective service, splintering into rainbows of neon, almost like it's settled within the northern lights. The grounds are lush with extinct plants from forgotten realms and winding walkways. " Wow," Aunt Diana gasps as they land on the keep, " It's beautiful."

" Thank you," I say, unconsciously preening, " I had some help redesigning it. You should have seen the last guy's place. Besides the throne room, everything else had been repurposed into a dungeon."

"Which, at the time, was necessary," says the glowing purple Knight floating towards us, " Pariah was a lot of things, but he didn't necessarily end anyone."

" Yeah, cause after life imprisonment, with no Obsession outlets, is so much better," I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes, " because pushing your subjects towards suicide is better than ending them yourself and getting your hands dirty."

" An opinion we both share, Your Highness," the Knight says before asking, "Is your tag along here for the meeting?"

"Oh, yes, sorry, where are my manners? Fright Knight, this is my cousin, Diana of Themyscira; Diana, this is Fright Kight. My head is security and a loyal friend."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Aunt Diana says, reaching to shake his hand.

Fright Knight stares at the appendage before slowly grasping it, " You as well. Welcome to Phantom Keep." We step into my black and white semi-circular throne room. The throne is silver with purple upholstery and embedded with small shining gems. " Is everyone here yet?" I ask as Fright Knight walks with us into a side hall. It's adorned with pictures of me, some from my coronation, others from adventures and political visits. As we get farther in the pictures, they start losing the staunch air of aristocracy and become more personal.

" No, sir. Only half have so far," Fright Knight says.

" Well, that's better than I expected," I say, sighing as we reach the room. The room is similarly decorated to the throne room in shades of black and white. All the chairs, but one, are upholstered in green, with the other in purple, " see ya in a bit."

" Great One!" Exclaims Frostbite with a smile.

" Hey," I say, going in for a hug.

Frostbite returns it, "You and young Jason got back well yesterday, I take it?"

" Yep, no problems."

" And this is?" Asks the six-armed ghost, Aunt Pandora, voice neutral, but her eyes betray her; they are narrowed, calculated.