Three

~Three Months Later~

"My god" groaning as I am with Riley and Danny at the bar—B and B—it's about nine pm and mom has the twins—my son Rowan and my daughter Margarita. Both Rowan and Margarita have blonde hair, Rowan has more of my darker blonde hair while Margarita has light blonde hair where it's not like Karen's blonde hair since it's a bit darker—both babies thank god have my blue eyes "I need this" I've been spending time with Margarita and Rowan as much as possible since I was told that time goes by fast and I don't want to miss any of it with them.

"A beer?" Riley asks

"Adult time" I say "for the last three months it's been only baby time, I mean I don't even remember the last time I was near adults" the others have come over to check up on me, but I haven't really be out into society unless it's for those Daddy and Me classes along with the time at the park where I walk the kids in the stroller I have for twins.

Danny laughs "So glad Ben only have Emma...and that she isn't a newborn"

I nod my head, looking all around I don't see Ben or Tucker "Where's Ben and Tucker?"

"Tucker and Ben are vying for the same woman" Danny explains

"Vying?" I ask "since when did you know what that word means? The same woman? Really?"

"Yeah" Riley nods her head "her name is Ava—she's got dark hair, golden skin, not really that pretty"

"Only because your into Ben" I tease, she looks at me shocked "I've known since high school that you've been in loooove with Ben" Danny laughs while Riley punches our arms, she may no longer be fat but she's got quite the punch.

Laughing I look to the door and my eyes widen seeing that woman from before again, but this time she's wearing a a sexy black long sleeved square necklace short dress with black pumps, she has on smokey eye and red lipstick. Her beautiful blonde hair is down in curls.

"Woah" Danny whistles seeing the woman I'm seeing look around "who is that beautiful blonde?" She goes over towards the red couch sitting down

Looking to the bartender "Hey Steve" he looks at me "that beautiful blonde on the red couch" he looks over my shoulder "can you send her a martini" he nods his head as I look at her, holy fucking shit she looks more beautiful than when I last saw her.

When Steve goes over and the woman looks up to him, she shakes her head before Steve points to me. She looks my way and blushes a bit taking the drink as Steve walks away, when she sips it do I get up and walk over towards her. She sets the drink down on the coffee table, crossing one of her perfect legs over the other "Hello, again" she smiles to me putting her arms on her leg leaning forward so she shows me her breasts.

"Hello" sitting next to her "we haven't been properly introduced, I'm Ryker"

"Jane" she nods her head

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman" she closes her eyes looking down, her lips tilt upwards amused before she looks at me.

"You think" she asks leaning over "I'm beautiful?"

"Who wouldn't?" I ask "I mean an already beautiful woman like you dressed up in such a sexy dress walking into a bar—I bet your boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't like this"

"So presumptuous" she leans back "I'm not in a relationship" looking me up and down "and what about you? I bet your girlfriend or boyfriend isn't happy that their man is with a beautiful woman like myself"

"Now look who's being the presumptuous one" sipping my beer "I'm single as well, also I'm straight"

She smiles "what a lucky day for me"

"So Jane, where are you from?" I ask

"Italy"

"Far from home" I point out "are you here for business or for pleasure?"

"Pleasure" she sips her drink "I do travel for work but I'm taking some time off"

"What kind of work do you do?"

"Family business" she says nodding her head "trade, bunch of boring stuff really. And you?"

"Online business" nodding my head "I sell sex toys" she coughs on her drink.

"Not even ten minutes and the mention of sex is on the table" she smiles amused

"So you don't like sex?" I ask, she seems like the type of woman who would greatly enjoy having sex.

"Oh I do" nodding her head "don't get my wrong, I enjoy sex as any other woman...it's just I didn't think we'd be talking about it within the first ten minutes of meeting one another"

"I tend to surprise people"

"That you do" she agrees with me as she and I stare at one another.

"Would you like to go on a date?" I ask "tomorrow say around five?"

"I'd love to" she agrees, she holds her hand out "your phone" I place it in her hand, she puts in her number before taking a picture. Handing it back "now you have my number, just text hi" she gets up leaving.

I have my phone out and text hi, looking back I see her text before looking my way smiling. I check my phone to see she sent me a message.

Jane: I'll be at the Millennium Hilton

The Millennium Hilton! That is the most expensive hotel in New York, I mean one night there is like over three hundred dollars. Mom better not find out, I love her but Jane said she does business and if mom finds out she'll try to help Danny and I love Danny I do—but I want to get to know Jane. There's something about her that...I don't know.